[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Keeping my Android devices on the latest and greatest is starting to feel like a part-time job. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

That can happen when you have a Samsung galaxy nexus , Samsung galaxy s3, a LG nexus 4, and an ASUS nexus 7:);) yes that was from memory:D
Did I get all your devices or did I miss one:p
Seriously though I commend you for your android habit:D:thumbup:
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
My only real Complaints are that I wish the screen was just a hair bigger and the wifi radio kinda sucks compared to my s3 otherwise I'm happy camper:)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My only real Complaints are that I wish the screen was just a hair bigger and the wifi radio kinda sucks compared to my s3 otherwise I'm happy camper:)

I agree about the screen size. After using the SGSIII for almost four months, I find that I prefer the bigger screen. So far, T-Mobile data speeds have been running somewhere in between Verizon 3G and LTE. Perfectly fine for my typical use on a smartphone.

As I mentioned earlier, the Nexus 4 is an improved Galaxy Nexus. It has better specs, a nicer screen, and improved build quality. It is a nice phone.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I agree about the screen size. After using the SGSIII for almost four months, I find that I prefer the bigger screen. So far, T-Mobile data speeds have been running somewhere in between Verizon 3G and LTE. Perfectly fine for my typical use on a smartphone.

As I mentioned earlier, the Nexus 4 is an improved Galaxy Nexus. It has better specs, a nicer screen, and improved build quality. It is a nice phone.

Sounds like your going to keep it:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
For all the musicians and music lovers....

This is acoustic. DAMN he can play. Fair warning, it's mellow but his skills... I think I'd trade a leg to have his gift

*EDIT* Fixed link for vid. Highly recommend listening to the "top tracks" playlist, but this is my favorite song....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance