[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging is a great feature. I never thought it was a big deal, but it's so convenient to drop my phone on the pad to charge it when I get back to my desk. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wireless charging is a great feature. I never thought it was a big deal, but it's so convenient to drop my phone on the pad to charge it when I get back to my desk. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

I gotta get me one of those.

+1 lol... Night off tonight.. I'm thinking I'll be catching up on 4 walking deads, 2 homelands, and a Dexter if I'm able to stay awake haha :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

+1 lol... Night off tonight.. I'm thinking I'll be catching up on 4 walking deads, 2 homelands, and a Dexter if I'm able to stay awake haha :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

With the exception of Dexter as I don't watch it all those episodes were awesome. Especially Homeland.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Dexter first. F all the rest of that ish.

Bite your tongue good sir!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

If you're a Dexter fan, you owe it to yourself to watch the latest episode ASAP, that's all I'm saying. Walking Dead is boring crap. Never watched Homeland.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Me pocket is bulging! Note 2 is quite a phone. Kid should be happy, as she is upgrading to a gs3.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I gave up. I was getting mad at what was getting invite codes when I compared it to mine. Said to hell with it.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

I'm begging to give Google more of my valuable private data for free and they're not interested! :mad: :banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 4