[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I start my new job tomorrow, I thought I was just going to be filling in whatever position they needed me for, but the way the lady was talking today, I'll be the new baker/bakers assistant for the joint.

I'm excited, but still unsure since I've been where I'm at for over 3 years now.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations. Will you be bringing your custom sound system to the new place?

Sent from my Nexus 4

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Where's your bottle?

Sent from my Nexus 4
there i go
IMG_20121212_172613.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

lets see if i can get this right correct me if i am wrong guys:)
First in your command prompt you need to type cd(Change directory) then directory where adb is located so for example cd desktop
then type cd adb files or what you have it named, after this type in command prompt adb-windows fastboot devices if a line of numbers does not come up in the next line your drivers are not installed properly and you must manually update them..you can do this on a windows computer by selecting the control panel, then clicking on the option view devices and printers then selecting your phone and click properties change settings click on drivers, change settings then update the drivers manually

was i right guys..:) i have a feeling i said something wrong;)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
on a pc: simple steps:
1. make a folder in c: called "adb"
2. put all files you need in there (fastboot, adb, files you need to flash)
3. open command prompt
4. cd c:/adb

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Mr Bill Samuels Jr stopped by my neighborhood today, he is the makers mark chairman and his father created makers. I got to dip my own bottle and he signed it for me!

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355355089413.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355355089413.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 19

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
lets see if i can get this right correct me if i am wrong guys:)
First in your command prompt you need to type cd(Change directory) then directory where adb is located so for example cd desktop
then type cd adb files or what you have it named, after this type in command prompt adb-windows fastboot devices if a line of numbers does not come up in the next line your drivers are not installed properly and you must manually update them..you can do this on a windows computer by selecting the control panel, then clicking on the option view devices and printers then selecting your phone and click properties change settings click on drivers, change settings then update the drivers manually

was i right guys..:) i have a feeling i said something wrong;)

That fastboot nonsense probably doesn't apply to him. He just needs adb. No - windows necessary

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge