[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought it too back in my inspire days. Found that rom toolbox takes the place of an ad blocker, cpu changer, root explorer, backup and a lot more in one app. Huge fan

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Thought about buying it when I had the Play Store credit, but I had other apps with those features so spent it on games instead.

Sent from my SGSIII

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I love ROM toolbox, as was stated above, its an all in some program, so less hassle for me. Well worth the money.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I never have tried to make a TiBu zip file.Actually I rarely use TB anymore at all.I use to use it all the time couple years ago.

The feature to create a flashable zip version of TiBu works fine. There's a new feature in TiBu where it creates a flashable zip of all your user apps and data. If didn't work for me, but it would be a great feature if it worked right.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good ways to save RAM? My HoV likes to run out fast, and when it does, its rendered pretty much useless until i restart it.....

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1355628377579.jpg
byga5ava.jpg
haha just performed my first ROM backup :eek: probably should of been doing that for a couple months by now ,oh well:) I am now right:rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good ways to save RAM? My HoV likes to run out fast, and when it does, its rendered pretty much useless until i restart it.....

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

What's are you normally running? If you're using live wallpaper or running a lot of widgets, try removing that stuff. Also, try adjusting the minfree setting in AOKP so the system is more aggressive about terminating background tasks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03