[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
You guys are slow as molases! The CrackBerry 5000 are standing in the wings waiting for you to hit 25K! If you can't get your thread to 25K, then we certainly can! ;)

Now move it!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Hopefully a dirty crackberryian is still as welcome as he was when you just thought he was new.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you didnt think he was new...:eek:

You're welcome in chatter we don't hate.
But your global posts gave you away.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Crackberries used: unnecessary spam troll posting...... It's not very effective..... ;D but in all seriousness, please don't spam chatter... Like njap said, what you do in your thread is your business. Don't bring it to ours.. Thanks.

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Trolls? Really? I guess I'm sorry then. I was just trying to help. I just happened to think that posting video of grass growing followed by someone twiddling their thumbs says the message quite well. I'm very excited for you guys and have made an avatar for your 25,000th poster. I've just been waiting to see what name goes on it. I didn't even know you existed (and likewise for you too probably about us) before Kevin and Cory decided to make it a contest. If our style does not fit here, I'll just go away.

I'm on the east coast and you're very close to 25K and I was just trying to coax you along a bit. I come offerring an olive leaf and am called a troll. Oh well.

Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.
5000 is not a thread. It's a lifestyle.

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I agree with louzer. We are all friendly folk over here. We do not wish to offend. Trolling isn't mostly in our nature.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it. :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Trolls? Really? I guess I'm sorry then. I was just trying to help. I just happened to think that posting video of grass growing followed by someone twiddling their thumbs says the message quite well. I'm very excited for you guys and have made an avatar for your 25,000th poster. I've just been waiting to see what name goes on it. I didn't even know you existed (and likewise for you too probably about us) before Kevin and Cory decided to make it a contest. If our style does not fit here, I'll just go away.

I'm on the east coast and you're very close to 25K and I was just trying to coax you along a bit. I come offerring an olive leaf and am called a troll. Oh well.

Be Bold. Be Pantless. Be 5000.
5000 is not a thread. It's a lifestyle.

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to offend you. The troll part on my post was meant to be a joke.... Your welcome here if everybody else is okay with it, which I'm pretty sure they are. :p

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to offend you. The troll part on my post was meant to be a joke.... Your welcome here if everybody else is okay with it, which I'm pretty sure they are. :p

All righty then. Onward to 25K! And I look forward to seeing who the 25,000th poster here is.

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
We prefer to speak to one another here and have a conversation. We don't like to post for the sake of posting. What you do in your thread is, of course, your choice.

Sent from my Nexus 4

That is fine by me. I love conversation. I am a guest and will abide by house rules. I'm sure the others in CB 50k would be fine with occasionally seeing a guest as I hope and encourage AC Chatter to be.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it. :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
its all good. [chatter] is just more the smooth, nonchalant type. quality over quantity, or what have you.

anyhow, glad to have made your acquaintances. perhaps one day you will upgrade that storm2, hahah nevermind just messin around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12