[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
N00b alert....what is the diff between sms and mms? I freaking don't know.

On a side note, Good morning....NFL day!

Nother question....Davidnc....how many cats you got? I have 2. I like dogs but I don't care for how they are so food driven. When you eating a burger or anything, they just stare at the food and they MUST have some of it. When eating anything, my cats just walk by and they don't givasht. I like that.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Nother question....Davidnc....how many cats you got? I have 2. I like dogs but I don't care for how they are so food driven. When you eating a burger or anything, they just stare at the food and they MUST have some of it. When eating anything, my cats just walk by and they don't givasht. I like that.

Couldn't resist. Noob! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multimedia_Messaging_Service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_Message_Service

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I have 3 inside cats. Two cats were feral just I tamed them had them fixed and moved them inside. The white cat has always been tame. The tiger stripped one and the black one were the feral ones.
I have 2 outside cats, the momma cat to the kittens I tamed and another feral kitten I tamed, both of those are getting fixed to stopp the cat population I have from getting bigger.
I like dogs to but not as insider pets.I prefer cats inside since they used litter box, most dogs have to be on alert to take them out when they have to go.

I also used to have horses, ducks, a rooster,turtles, hamster.

sent from my SIII

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Female coworker brought cookies. Baller.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355682670971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355682670971.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I think the difference is mms has a pic or vid attached. SMS is just text message

MMS is multimedia messaging ,which is sending pics or video and text
SmS is short message service ,is simply text messaging

sent from my SIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm at some chocolate / wine / fresh food convention.. Just found the chocolate covered bacon booth, had to share

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355682865675.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355682865675.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 18

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
So mms and sms can be done on the same android system app correct. Its just when you attach a media file to a regular text its called mms. Correct?
I know about handcent and other play store apps but I am talking about the messaging app that comes from google.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So mms and sms can be done on the same android system app correct. Its just when you attach a media file to a regular text its called mms. Correct?
I know about handcent and other play store apps but I am talking about the messaging app that comes from google.

That is correct. You can also create an MMS message without media to send a message with more than 160 characters.

Sent from my Nexus 4

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Dessert last hunk of cake its mine ha :)
5uheqepy.jpg

sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Lol no one will believe me but really I woke up checked the forum, and figured eh why not I'll try:p:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

LoL,I think they might just be giving you hail .It was unexpected how your post posted just at the correct second in time to capture the 25k spot. But ish happens like that sometimes