[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
ate2apab.jpg
orignaluploadfromtaptalk1355716078420.jpg snapseed is sweet:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys here is the thing, not trying to be weird here, but as a kid I was bullied a lot, and even now somewhat, the bottom line is to have a place where people care what I have to say means a lot, chatter really, thanks:)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys here is the thing, not trying to be weird here, but as a kid I was bullied a lot, and even now somewhat, the bottom line is to have a place where people care what I have to say means a lot, chatter really, thanks:)

I totally get it. I was bullied as a kid as well (and somewhat in Highschool as well), but I agree... the community here is awesome. It's a safe place to hang out and talk about whatever's on your mind.

For myself I started digging into the finances which wifey was taking care of. I figured I needed to know where things were at now that she left. Found out we're behind at least a month, and in some cases 2-3 months behind on ALL the bills, except rent. Holy cow.... it's gonna suck getting everything caught back up again!

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I totally get it. I was bullied as a kid as well (and somewhat in Highschool as well), but I agree... the community here is awesome. It's a safe place to hang out and talk about whatever's on your mind.

For myself I started digging into the finances which wifey was taking care of. I figured I needed to know where things were at now that she left. Found out we're behind at least a month, and in some cases 2-3 months behind on ALL the bills, except rent. Holy cow.... it's gonna suck getting everything caught back up again!

You have checked your joint accounts as well, right?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Jeez this game is turning into a blowout. The pats look like a crap team. Me being in Hawaii, I tend to like west coast teams, so I guess I like sf. Best in the west for sure. They look like superbowl contenders in this game at least. :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Jeez this game is turning into a blowout. The pats look like a crap team. Me being in Hawaii, I tend to like west coast teams, so I guess I like sf. Best in the west for sure. They look like superbowl contenders in this game at least. :)

I cannot say that I am not happy with the game.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
No joint account, single shared. Guess her and her kid having fun was more important than paying bills... Oh well she no longer has access to it unless she finds a way to get to the new debit card (only one, carried on my person) which has a new pin, and the account online has a new password. And the account is in my name (always has been). So the cash she had on her person when she left is all She's getting from me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Made it through the night at work without killing anyone. Now to try to get some sleep before I start another 6 am to 1 pm shift at the baking job tomorrow.

This ish is killing me.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Watching the tail end of the game. Just had some mexican food with the fiance and kids, then we all went to see wreck it ralph. Hilarious movie... and much needed family time. I am getting used to school being out! Good football game btw.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Watching the tail end of the game. Just had some mexican food with the fiance and kids, then we all went to see wreck it ralph. Hilarious movie... and much needed family time. I am getting used to school being out! Good football game btw.

Is the night shift reporting in?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie