[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got another Google play gift card in the mail from an out of state family member anyone interested in buying it lol... but seriously could i sell it on the marketplace?

GSIII Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got another Google play gift card in the mail from an out of state family member anyone interested in buying it lol... but seriously could i sell it on the marketplace?

GSIII Tapatalk 2

Only phones and accessories in the Marketplace. Sorry yo.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Getting bored of cooking every night so I am currently making a baked pasta dish that I hope will last a few days, relieving me of any real cooking for the future.

It has tri color rotini, the sauce is just Alfredo and spicy red sauce with some Parmesan, bacon and broccoli thrown in, and grilled chicken thrown in for a protein. Topped it with a mozz/cheddar shred for that golden brown delicious aspect. Pictures forthcoming.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok my girlfriend has the s3. She doesnt want the lock screen to lock auto. She uses A password. But she wants to use the swipe unlock when the power button is pressed. I turned off lock when power is pressed. But she wants the swipe unlock to pop up and not just take her to the main screen.

sent from my droid DNA

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So....she wants to set a lockscreen password but never actually use it? I'm confused.

I know lol. she Does not want the phone to lock using the power. I got that part. But when u press the power button it goes straight to the l
Home screen. She wants it to go to the swipe part. "Ripples" Where u can swipe to an app. She has the actual lock pattern set for 15 mins

sent from my droid DNA

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Goodnight, chatter...it's been a long, dreary, soul sucking kinda day. I see coffee in my morning routine. Cheers!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I know lol. she Does not want the phone to lock using the power. I got that part. But when u press the power button it goes straight to the l
Home screen. She wants it to go to the swipe part. "Ripples" Where u can swipe to an app. She has the actual lock pattern set for 15 mins

sent from my droid DNA

So she wants the pattern and the ripples?

GSIII Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So I opened Chrome on my phone to try and help answer someone's question... but it turns out Chrome force closes every time I try to go into the Settings menu.

:-\