[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I threw my sim in and couldn't get data but txt and Call fine how did you get data?

GSIII Tapatalk 2

You have to add the APN settings for T-Mobile. Unfortunately, Verizon locks the APN menu so you'll need to change them using adb or an app like APN Manager Pro. After you add the APN settings for TMO, MMS and EDGE data work.

There is a thread on xda about it. If you don't feel like reading through it, these instructions will get you there.

http://pc-updates.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-turn-your-rooted-verizon-galaxy.html

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Damn chatter has changed a bit. Adam and njap are not the same anymore. One is a wall and the other now haz beating stick. Ha ha! Miss the old dayz. Miss my family even more. It has been nice being with them....looking forward to getting married and buying a house. Nothing wrong with that now....

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Damn chatter has changed a bit. Adam and njap are not the same anymore. One is a wall and the other now haz beating stick. Ha ha! Miss the old dayz. Miss my family even more. It has been nice being with them....looking forward to getting married and buying a house. Nothing wrong with that now....

Tell me about it. I remember when Chatter was ROM chatter.

Anyways, just saw the Nexus 4 commercials post. Awesome.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I so wish Verizon would stock it..... gah!

I can now predict which likes and thanks are from you just by the timing, count, and what I posted... and with near-perfect accuracy. Long live the night shift.

In other news, a close friend of mine in entrepreneurial business came into town today for a month... and I'm really excited. We spent six hours today going over new studios, a new business proposal, new application concepts, and more. :D

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I can now predict which likes and thanks are from you just by the timing, count, and what I posted... and with near-perfect accuracy. Long live the night shift.

In other news, a close friend of mine in entrepreneurial business came into town today for a month... and I'm really excited. We spent six hours today going over new studios, a new business proposal, new application concepts, and more. :D

Lmao! Perfect, lol. That is great, hope the business takes off. From what little I have seen, I think you will do great. Long live the night shift, wherever we roam!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site