[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

checking in and out. Too much poo to deal with this close to Christmas. And my body suddenly thinks 4-5 hours is plenty of sleep!

Oh well, upward and onward as the saying goes....

- - - Updated - - -

checking in and out. Too much poo to deal with this close to Christmas. And my body suddenly thinks 4-5 hours is plenty of sleep!

Oh well, upward and onward as the saying goes....

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Android Central was having some server issues earlier. I was told they should be fixed and it may take a little time for the applied fix to reach out through the entire network.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Juba, if you're around, thanks for the new mako build. Like you said, the wifi icon is missing, no biggie. It works.

Sent from my mako :)p)

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Juba, if you're around, thanks for the new mako build. Like you said, the wifi icon is missing, no biggie. It works.

Brah.
I told you, I don't sleep.

:-$

No problem, sir.
Currently trying to work out the obnoxious ass bug in my "Set Default Alarm" commit where it won't show the default (it works, this is merely cosmetic) alarm after exiting the app...
But I'll hopefully get a new build out tomorrow night.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You sound Hawaiian. Only ppl in Hawaii say and spell brah liddat.

So what's the story. You write guides and build for mako and you don't own one. Are you getting one or not?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning CH's should be my last work day of year and half a day at that. :)
I will see if goes according to plan today.
I might be sent out in truck and if so might miss company lunch.Too early to know tho.;)
I already decided not to head out on road trip tonight because of snow storm there.
sent from my SIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos. Didn't sleep worth a damn. I slept but I didn't rest of that makes sense.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Up early ish to call abt a job. gotta order a few Xmas gifts as well for the youngins and my mom. You believe there's no iphone5 clock chargers yet for their new charging pin? Wtf is that? There's like six obsolete apple accessories laying around my house now.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
dayum hate leaving vmails with people i dont know. guess i'll have to if no one picks up next try.

ill have a cig first.

update - have a state supreme clerkship for the summer if i cant find a paying job. judge was cool.

another cig, another coffee, and there's this new orleans-style restaurant i might go try - never had a po boy but this place has like 8 varieties of them.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000