[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The end is nigh. Who is content with their lives right now? (Just for the record, I don't believe were going to die)

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i have it turned off bc i never use it. wastes battery.

nice to have the talk to google to ask things, but i have bw for weather and all that and the cards were mostly pointless for me.

If you're concerned about battery, you can go into the settings and turn off all cards that you don't want to see. This can reduce the app/GPS usage a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 4

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Evening Chatterinos. I see Australia is still alive and well so no apocalypse unless those wacky Mayans meant CST or EST Uhmerica time. Slow boring day for me unless you count the cortisone shots in my knees. Feels funny going in and looks bad as you see your knee puff up a bit but boy did I need it. Especially since I'll be gone all January for law enforcement training (boo). I'd be one slow gimpy SOB after that without my shots. Maybe I should get a hover round? I hear they take you where you want to go. :D

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed pacman on my one v. I like it but one thing is really irritating me.... My capacitive buttons don't light up... Its a known bug.... That and the storage option in settings force closes when you click on it. Im debating on keeping it or switching back to aokp...

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Evening Chatterinos. I see Australia is still alive and well so no apocalypse unless those wacky Mayans meant CST or EST Uhmerica time. Slow boring day for me unless you count the cortisone shots in my knees. Feels funny going in and looks bad as you see your knee puff up a bit but boy did I need it. Especially since I'll be gone all January for law enforcement training (boo). I'd be one slow gimpy SOB after that without my shots. Maybe I should get a hover round? I hear they take you where you want to go. :D

Mayans were in present-day Mexico and Central America. The end is very near.

Sent from my SGSIII

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Mayans were in present-day Mexico and Central America. The end is very near.

Sent from my SGSIII

Geeeez!!
images