[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
What is next to me incase I awake to zombies trying to eat me...good night all.

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356066661001.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356066661001.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 18

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Wonderful. Ive had an android phone for awhile. (Longer than Ive had a Blackberry). I cant completely switch one way or the other.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to playing around with a friend's BB10 dev unit next month. Although a significant portion of the functionality seems to mimic that of Android and iOS, if RIM can take their original advantages and strengths and apply them to the typical strategies/desires of modern touch-optimized mobile operating systems they'll have a winner.

Not that they can win back all the corporate environments that have embraced iOS and Android. Informatics departments have shifted from embracing a platform to embracing a unified method of data control. Rather than embracing BlackBerry, they are now more platform-agnostic; they embrace a method of data control and synchronization while allowing multiple end-user access methods (platforms; iOS and the like). The end result is that while BB10 will almost certainly be supported, it will be fighting uphill against iOS, Android, and WP8's (ha) increasing corporate-level momentum.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and tune in to the smartphone channel. There's a new (old?) player in the ring.

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I'm looking forward to playing around with a friend's BB10 dev unit next month. Although a significant portion of the functionality seems to mimic that of Android and iOS, if RIM can take their original advantages and strengths and apply them to the typical strategies/desires of modern touch-optimized mobile operating systems they'll have a winner.

Not that they can win back all the corporate environments that have embraced iOS and Android. Informatics departments have shifted from embracing a platform to embracing a unified method of data control. Rather than embracing BlackBerry, they are now more platform-agnostic; they embrace a method of data control and synchronization while allowing multiple end-user access methods (platforms; iOS and the like). The end result is that while BB10 will almost certainly be supported, it will be fighting uphill against iOS, Android, and WP8's (ha) increasing corporate-level momentum.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and tune in to the smartphone channel. There's a new (old?) player in the ring.

I love the fact that BB is coming back (maybe???) If it takes elements from iOS and Android and twists it a bit to make it unique and easy to use Ill be happy to use and play with BB10.

I am a little mad at iOS because they've released the same OS for the last 6 years. I do, however love the notification implementation in BB10. It looks pretty fresh.

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm really tired... somebody tell me if I got myself confused while writing this.

It sounds good to me. It didnt confuse me as much as I thought it was gonna. (Im pretty tired as well)

Honestly I think the way Google has handled the Nexus 4 release is a little ridiculous. The actions that have taken place to release this phone may have looked good on paper but the execution is less than impressive. Pretty sub-par.

Ive revised this post 3 times. Im REALLY tired.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just gonna go ahead and throw this out there...

A-fN3PGCMAAKunz.jpg:large

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude