[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I do like jeeps. Those FJ cruisers are sweet too. Going to start doing some research later. Seems like there are alot of good pics, but third row seating under 30, 000K with 4?4 may be hard to find new?

I believe the Grand Caravan is also 4x4, if minivans are your thing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I do like jeeps. Those FJ cruisers are sweet too. Going to start doing some research later. Seems like there are alot of good pics, but third row seating under 30, 000K with 4?4 may be hard to find new?
If it's help confirmation to your wishes...
My father loved his old 60's FJ cruiser. That's been on his "but...honey...plox" list for a few years now.

++++++

No buttery builds from me today...maybe tomorrow.
I've got work in a couple hours...and I'm currently compiling a build to see if I got NavBar color imported or not (lul, knowing me...not).
Good news is...I'm not dead.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thinking about selling my iPod for around 130 and saving up money after that to buy me a 16gb nexus 7. Thoughts guys? (And don't just say yes because its an apple product. It actually isn't that bad.)

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Afternoon Chatter...

You will probably find me hanging out here A LOT over the next 2 weeks.. 5 children home from school.... Oh the horror... Will I survive? Why didn't the world end today... LMAO...

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Going to the city to meet some friends. Starving. Need a drink. Nothings changed
Paul: I'll get at ya tomorrow with preliminary avatars: got some dope shiz cookin

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
College loans Paul! Get your ass into some continuing ed !

And I live way above my means. And I ball.
Yeah ... I remember the good old days... Before kids and all... Toys were top priority.. Nice car/truck, motorcycle, etc...

Now my money goes to clothes for the kids, etc... :(

Heck I've had my upgrade sitting since October!! Isn't that a crime..... Thats okay aside from the N4 being released I haven't missed out on much.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah ... I remember the good old days... Before kids and all... Toys were top priority.. Nice car/truck, motorcycle, etc...

Now my money goes to clothes for the kids, etc... :(

Heck I've had my upgrade sitting since October!! Isn't that a crime..... Thats okay aside from the N4 being released I haven't missed out on much.
The only new phones I really dig are one x and n4. Everything else is just OK to me.
Xphone, however, looks like a game changer. Sell me one already

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

The only new phones I really dig are one x and n4. Everything else is just OK to me.
Xphone, however, looks like a game changer. Sell me one already

Yeah I wish I could of grabbed a SGS 3 but at the time my upgrade came up we were still paying off the debt from my wife's new SGS 3 and my daughters new phone. So dad got to take a back seat...

Sure I could go grab one now for dirt cheap but lets face it rumor says early 2013 for SGS 4.... I might as well hold out so I can be one of the cool kids with the new toy when it drops.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance