[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I struck out for a last day ditch to find the elusive Lego Ninjago toys for my son....

I hit 5 or 6 Walmarts, 6 Targets, and 4 or 5 other local big box stores. Notta... That sucks...

Oh well told my son tonight that I struck out and we will order one or two of his favorites online and he will get them in a few days/weeks whenever they get supplies back up and delivering.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Bought my self a Christmas gift today. :D
a Green Bottle Blue Tarantula
tumblr_ln12d9rTx41qeeqk5o1_500.jpg

I am currently setting up the tank, I can pick her up after the new year.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
just seen a phone sized box get put discretely off to the side behind some gifts, "Maybe just..maybe." probably not but i can hope right:).

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Galaxy Note 2] PICS taken with your Note 2!

NGEF, your credentials are live for echelonandroid.com/beta/. I'm going to set up between 10 and 15 for the first round, so anyone else who wants in feel free. :) Here's a link to my earlier post about it.

Also, working with the ContactsContract APIs is just a massive headache. I'm making pretty good headway, and I enjoy the intellectual challenge, but still..

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii, I sent you a PM, did you get it? All Tapatalk said was connecting to server for about 5min. when i sent it so i exited out of it. So i don't know if you got it.

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Johnly and Ryuk6666, you're both set up. The credentials will take up to ten minutes to go live.

I might be able to get a basic Dewey APK up tonight. We'll see.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So I have great news. One of the amazing devs for the optimus v, his name is sellers86, got cyanogenmod 10.1 booted on the optimus v. This is a great day in history. :D what a huge step. That is all. :)

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
NGEF, your credentials are live for echelonandroid.com/beta/. I'm going to set up between 10 and 15 for the first round, so anyone else who wants in feel free. :) Here's a link to my earlier post about it.

Also, working with the ContactsContract APIs is just a massive headache. I'm making pretty good headway, and I enjoy the intellectual challenge, but still..

Awesome, thanks. I'll have to boot up the laptop for the first time in 2 weeks to toy around with this :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, thanks. I'll have to boot up the laptop for the first time in 2 weeks to toy around with this :)

I was going to say there isn't much for you to toy around with... but then again I just uploaded the first available Amicitia APK for you all to mess with. It's self-explanatory, just pay attention to the two dialogs you see when the application opens. It's alpha software.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think. ;)

http://www.echelonandroid.com/beta/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer