[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't usually play multiplayer. I am usually quite horrible. The only game I have any real chops on is Bulletstorm. Did you add me yet? GT --> cole2kb

will do soon. My daughter hijacked my profile...but it is stickied to my screen as a to do.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Gunna plug this in and make this house pay.....tubes forever.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356921800024.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356921800024.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 16
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356921812094.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356921812094.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 16

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just dropping in to say hello.

Sooo.... hello, everyone.

A lot of new names here. I'm sure you've been welcomed warmly, but welcome :)

I've glanced at this thread now and again, but haven't been participating very often. Been getting back to my crackflasher nature, and...... crackflashing.

Hope everyone is well. I leave you with my dessert this evening... a slice of that terribly terrific fast food Reese's peanut butter pie... with a side of DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus.... a chocolate peanut butter porter. Yes, absolutely... it IS as good as it sounds.
IMG_0032_0.jpg

Fair thee, well.

Edit: LOL... attaching picture :D

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just dropping in to say hello.

Sooo.... hello, everyone.

A lot of new names here. I'm sure you've been welcomed warmly, but welcome :)

I've glanced at this thread now and again, but haven't been participating very often. Been getting back to my crackflasher nature, and...... crackflashing.

Hope everyone is well. I leave you with my dessert this evening... a slice of that terribly terrific fast food Reese's peanut butter pie... with a side of DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus.... a chocolate peanut butter porter. Yes, absolutely... it IS as good as it sounds.

Fair thee, well.

You gotta post some pictures! :)

Sent from my SGSIII

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just fu++++++ love it when old school buys show up. AB? WTF?

What's the AB for? Oh wait.... AppleBonker? He's not "old school", btw. LOL :D Incredibly good dude. He MIA as well?

I probably won't be back that often. This used to be a different thread.... hardcore Android dudes, flashing the MF out of our Gnexii, trying to convert the anti-root masses to join our fold, soft bricking our ish almost daily flashing new stuff, talking about ANDROID in here... where we couldn't as freely elsewhere. Making fun of those (they're still out there) that don't read up first, and just flash ish willy nilly on there device, and are completely dumbfounded when their ish doesn't work. No order. Chaos.

Kind of funny. Kind of sad. It represents our society.

Anyhow... take it easy :)

It's just like every other thread now... NOT special.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
What's the AB for? Oh wait.... AppleBonker? He's not "old school", btw. LOL :D Incredibly good dude. He MIA as well?

I probably won't be back that often. This used to be a different thread.... hardcore Android dudes, flashing the MF out of our Gnexii, trying to convert the anti-root masses to join our fold, soft bricking our ish almost daily flashing new stuff, talking about ANDROID in here... where we couldn't as freely elsewhere. Making fun of those (they're still out there) that don't read up first, and just flash ish willy nilly on there device, and are completely dumbfounded when their ish doesn't work. No order. Chaos.

Kind of funny. Kind of sad. It represents our society.

Anyhow... take it easy :)

It's just like every other thread now... NOT special.

hell yeah....this thread is dying a slow death....AC needs to move it or zero needs to reborn in the G4 section. Strong hint.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I am so wrong. My bro Kenny said these bottles support one pair of shoes (flip flops) in a third world nation. Ring me up for two sir!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356924409031.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356924409031.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 17

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm all for moving it. We just need to get a consensus.

Sent from my SGSIII

You have the power to do so now:) i say we move it to the nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks section, i think is the best move since zero
, is most likely going to keep his nexus 4 thoughts agree disagree., oh and BTW this thread can't die I'm addicted:p(no really:;)) back when this thread was still at 9,10k every time you refreshed it seemed like their was at least two or three new posts..

Nexus 4 rooting ROMs and hacks Yes[ ] no[ ]
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't heard from Devin. I talked to Bonk on G+ and he's just super busy.

I don't care if the thread is moved. Don't really see a reason for it though.