[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
So I had my RAZR Maxx replaced for the 3rd time, and asked for a GN in it's place. Verizon mailed the certified beauty to my house via USPS, which took 3 days. I went home for lunch, eagerly waiting it's arrival. I opened the box, pulled out the phone, but no battery or battery door. :'(

I called customer support wondering what happened. They were willing to send me what I need, but that will take another 3 days. I said no, and called a local store. Local store has an extended battery with door in stock they are willing to give me as a warranty replacement. I'm still very excited for this phone, but now I have to sit at work, staring at it, wishing it would just turn on magically.

3 more hours. :-\

What did you say to them?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
In case I don't make it here before midnight est, Rum gents. That is all. Cheers. :beer::beer::beer: Have a good new years.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Mmm
7uvamesu.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Happy New Year's Eve. I'm feeling under the weather, so chances of me drinking much more then a beer tonight are pretty slim, and chances of making it to midnight are even slimmer.... But to all you guys, its been a lot of fun. I'll be in and out all evening. Post pics of your partying so I can party vicariously with you :)

And in other news, I'm getting a 32gig N7 for my birthday :) Ok my birthday isn't till march but wifey (we're working on fixing things up... slowly) said if I want one I can have one. I guess the downside is she wants an iPad to go with her iPhone. Oh well... small price to pay I guess. Android confuses her so if she's happy with iStuff... the less she messes with mine! :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go wander the N7 forums....

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
(rant)
*sigh*, i really enjoy Android(and that isn't about to change anytime soon),and mobile news.but sometimes, knowing enough about a phone to know if someone is lying(or is being compeletly unrealistic), is something that can lead to frustrating situation. especially when you are trying to have a discussion with someone who is dead set with their opinion and won't change their argument,even when proven wrong is frustrating,and drives me crazy..i know i shouldn't care about these sort of things, or rather i shouldn't let it bother me, and yet it does, for me ensuring that people understand what they should be expecting from a device is important..because your device is an extension of you(that sounds weird lol:)) i guess here is my point..i will defend the truth about something, where i can.. and yes their are situations where i don't know enough to tell if it's the truth or not,and their always will be, but the more the truth is spoken,the more knowledgeable of a society we have,and that is a good thing..sure i most likely won't make much of an impact..but that won't stop me from trying..
(end rant)
while i wasn't expecting to type all that but, oh well,and sorry if it doesn't really make sense..hey anyways happy new years eve chatter!:)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
NiN, I hear you loud and clear. I know far more about Android then I do iOS, simply because I haven't spent a lot of time with iOS. That being said I love showing people what Android can do, and learning about some of the "iOS only" apps and accessories that are out there. But you're right. It's pretty frustrating/sad when people are so set in their ways that they can't accept anything else -- even when proof is right there in front of them. (And I find this doesn't just apply to smartphones or your OS of choice, it happens in a LOT of areas in life). Opinions are opinions (everyone's got one, nobody wants yours), facts are facts... and it's frustrating when people get those 2 confused.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
what is everyone up to?

About to eat dinner on 'date night'. Trying to figure out what else to do besides going home and playing Xbox.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Just had a batch of french toast following NGEF's recipe lol.. It was bangin :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357003945597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357003945597.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 22

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo