[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
This TV is so sexy.

Got the Korn Live at the Hollywood Palldium Blu-ray on the 40" led and a Sam Adams Whitewater IPA. Ringing in the new year alone, but that's nothing new.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.. Nothing special but I was playing around and figured I might as well share. No where near the quality work of someone like yourself or CW.

well cw is a true pro and im just a washed up former painter haha. but this banner is awesome. hope you dont mind but i cut lloyd out for aesthetic reaons :)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This TV is so sexy.

Got the Korn Live at the Hollywood Palldium Blu-ray on the 40" led and a Sam Adams Whitewater IPA. Ringing in the new year alone, but that's nothing new.

I adjusted to the situation.

eqagy6ab.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

No prob on the Lloyd.. Thats kind of my thought behind those when I cooked them up to make them very simple. Sometimes simple is just better.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the Korn Live at the Hollywood Palldium Blu-ray on the 40" led
Now that has to be some good stuff to watch ;)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

No prob on the Lloyd.. Thats kind of my thought behind those when I cooked them up to make them very simple. Sometimes simple is just better.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that has to be some good stuff to watch ;)

well i'm definitely not a graphic artist, but as far as pleasing images go i think you nailed it. i just got rid of lloyd mainly to have a different one than everyone else haha. and to simplify a bit.

but im loving it. good to have some change in the sig.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Would ya look at that I made it before midnight. Been a long year for some if not most. Here's to hoping for a better year in 2013 for all of 2012 wasn't up to snuff. Cheers gents! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Steak and burgers..

View attachment 55158

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

oh hells yeah.
Would ya look at that I made it before midnight. Been a long year for some if not most. Here's to hoping for a better year in 2013 for all of 2012 wasn't up to snuff. Cheers gents! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

lets see this economy pick up!! for f's sake. i need a job, if not now than real soon.

Happy new years guys, it's been a good one i suppose, and here's to the next one being the dope shiznit.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Steak and burgers..

View attachment 55158

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

SHAREEEEE :D PLEASE?! :p

Forever is my favorite from that album.

I LOVE YOU. Not all that many Breaking (well, technically, Broken :p ) Benjamin fans left. They've disbanded to... Other things.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of AC badges... thought that using Roboto for them would be appropriate.

badges.png

Uses the thin, light, regular, medium, and bold variants of Roboto. It's been too long since I called myself a graphic designer, I always take requests. :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE YOU. Not all that many Breaking (well, technically, Broken :p ) Benjamin fans left. They've disbanded to... Other things.

never heard of this band. rock music of some sort?
i'm more of a rap person, pretty much only rap since 2003ish. before that i was a ocd radiohead/weirder rock person.
any of you ever heard of clinic????

Clinic - Walking With Thee - YouTube

Clinic - Distortions - YouTube

check it, it's kinda like modern psychedelic rock but not really. hard to explain.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Dinner with our friends and our daughter, home now and expecting another couple to help ring in the New Year. I wish the best for all of us this year, we could use a good one.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of AC badges... thought that using Roboto for them would be appropriate.

http://patrickschroedl.com/badges.png

Uses the thin, light, regular, medium, and bold variants of Roboto. It's been too long since I called myself a graphic designer, I always take requests. :)

these are dope. in fact, you were supposed to make me a sig banner months ago. i would make a request, but the creative side of my brain has been unbelievably repressed by law school and reading case law like 13 hrs a day.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Just fwiw i believe, that it's very rare,that someone truly changes, that they find a reason within themselves, to find themselves deserving of change,because for any of us, it is easier to recall our failures,it is important to remember the positive things you have done, if you wish to change, then don't sit and stew on the negative things you have done try and force yourself to change..think of everything positive you've ever done remind yourself why you deserve to change,and why the people around you will benefit from that change..it shall not be easy, but then again,when is anything..even if it is something small that doesn't make it unimportant, because you are important. You may be so small compared to the rest of the universe, but you as unimportant as you may think you are important to those around you..

Alright chatter sorry for getting all philosophical there but i hope it was at least helpful..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007