[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just fwiw i believe, that it's very rare,that someone truly changes, that they find a reason within themselves, to find themselves deserving of change,because for any of us, it is easier to recall our failures,it is important to remember the positive things you have done, if you wish to change, then don't sit and stew on the negative things you have done try and force yourself to change..think of everything positive you've ever done remind yourself why you deserve to change,and why the people around you will benefit from that change..it shall not be easy, but then again,when is anything..even if it is something small that doesn't make it unimportant, because you are important. You may be so small compared to the rest of the universe, but you as unimportant as you may think you are, are important to those around you..

Alright chatter sorry for getting all philosophical there but i hope it was at least helpful..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

change is good, NiN. usually i mean, not always. hahaha. anyway, you're young so you're bound to change quite a bit. even 10-13 yrs older than you, probably, since i'm 29, i change all the time. maybe its just me tho... ?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
these are dope. in fact, you were supposed to make me a sig banner months ago. i would make a request, but the creative side of my brain has been unbelievably repressed by law school and reading case law like 13 hrs a day.

Yeah that was right before I went through hard times for a few months and all. I remember that though.

And if you want me to set up some credentials for you for the Echelon dashboard, I'm adding some in a few minutes so just let me know.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Speaking of AC badges... thought that using Roboto for them would be appropriate.

http://patrickschroedl.com/badges.png

Uses the thin, light, regular, medium, and bold variants of Roboto. It's been too long since I called myself a graphic designer, I always take requests. :)
Yes those look nice too. I used a font that CW passed to me, its one of the closest things to the AC font which is held captive in a air tight locked down armed guarded hard drive somewhere.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
yo this band plays their shows in surgical scrubs and OR masks btw. does it get more weirdo modern than that??? i mean, aside from slipnot which is abusrd nonsense imo hahaha.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Just fwiw i believe, that it's very rare,that someone truly changes, that they find a reason within themselves, to find themselves deserving of change,because for any of us, it is easier to recall our failures,it is important to remember the positive things you have done, if you wish to change, then don't sit and stew on the negative things you have done try and force yourself to change..think of everything positive you've ever done remind yourself why you deserve to change,and why the people around you will benefit from that change..it shall not be easy, but then again,when is anything..even if it is something small that doesn't make it unimportant, because you are important. You may be so small compared to the rest of the universe, but you as unimportant as you may think you are important to those around you.

Man... I like that. Thanks for sharing it with us!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
change is good, NiN. usually i mean, not always. hahaha. anyway, you're young so you're bound to change quite a bit. even 10-13 yrs older than you, probably, since i'm 29, i change all the time. maybe its just me tho... ?

To be honest, here...i was depressed for 7th,8th,9th grade..so in many ways i am brand new..sure on a rare day, i will feel down in the dumps but..it was hard for me to change, because i had no reason..i feel better nowadays, i find hope where i couldn't before..i guess it's just a matter of life experiences, so i guess i was just trying to help anyone who perhaps is going through something similar, like i have experienced that's all..

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, here...i was depressed for 7th,8th,9th grade..so in many ways i am brand new..sure on a rare day, i will feel down in the dumps but..it was hard for me to change, because i had no reason..i feel better nowadays, i find hope where i couldn't before..i guess it's just a matter of life experiences, so i guess i was just trying to help anyone who perhaps is going through something similar, like i have experienced that's all..

those are hard years no matter who you are. the thing is to get out of them learning something, and set yourself up to be a good, whatever smart etc. person as you get older.

but you also have plenty of time to screw up :)

i can say that being 18 feels like something when you're that age, but you'll get older and realize/think that when you WERE 18, you didn't know shi% and certainly you will just continue to learn and grow the entire way through to whatever age you get to. but, between say 15 and 25 you will grow/change/whatever quite a bit, and i wouldnt seek to hinder that because those changes are going to make you an responsible adult, etc. etc. etc.

or more awesome or whatever it is.

btw, if you want to become sophisticated and sensitive, you must listen to radiohead:
Radiohead - Amnesiac (Full Album) (HD 1080p) - YouTube

and if you want to become dope and ill, you must listen to wu tang and biggie:
Wu Tang Clan - Bring Da Ruckus - YouTube

Notorious BIG-Juicy - YouTube

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63