[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
its not about looks, its about attitude, confidence, and certain unexplainables. but you'll get it, if not now sometime in the near future. that's not something to worry about, it'll come. you're planning to go to college, right?

anyway, the best plan of attack is high confidence, good attitude about it, and perhaps some alcohol shared with you and whatever lucky lady is around.

Is lucky the right terminology:p J/K, and yes college is on my to do list:D:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Watching 50/50. Ish is going to make me cry, I can see that right now. Movies that revolve around someone dying and showing their best friend as an integral part of the story going through it is really tough to watch.

<3 you, brother.

This post lost most of it's serious meaning when I let out a fart that made a sound that I have never heard before.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Watching 50/50. Ish is going to make me cry, I can see that right now. Movies that revolve around someone dying and showing their best friend as an integral part of the story going through it is really tough to watch.

<3 you, brother.

This post lost most of it's serious meaning when I let out a fart that made a sound that I have never heard before.

dont worry he lives.

and that dude is the best, inception and dark knight rises. how can you beat that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca