[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
You want a phone implanted in your chest?

Sent from my SGSIII

Hey, if it vibrates, plays music, and I can call it my DNA, I could think of another place it could be implanted. #androidhumor

Aaaaanyways I'm gonna have to get this (Galaxy) Nexus replaced. It thinks it's charging via USB all the time, no matter the input current amperage. I believe it's a problem with the pins in the microUSB port which are responsible for the data connection; if they're damaged it could be the culprit. Basically all of my development work is on hold until I get a replacement or solve the issue. I can't tether or debug (screen on) while charging over USB -- the phone doesn't accept enough current to keep up. :(

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha ha! I have been privileged to watch open heart surgery. I was a special guest at one of the last ones by hand at a particular hospital. A side from the surgeon himself, I had the best view for the night. Watching someone die clinically and then restarted 20 minutes later to live is amazing. (Many more stories hit me up) I would so avoid that and go for the supra pupic inplant! Lmfao!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Daily I am reminded and astonished that there are people out there who are just dumber than a box of rocks.

I seriously have to have one of the most unstable and stupid managers on earth.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.