[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! :D
..so are you going to make the jump to T-Mobile? :D
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My Alltel contract is up in June, and T-Mobile has really terribad coverage here, as tempting as it may be.

It will be a fun toy for a while, that's for sure.

As for the picture I posted to win
uploadfromtaptalk1357267668925.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So it will most likely be a WiFi only device, unless you got a jetpack from Verizon,and then use it like that and just port your number over via Google voice , i have heard that is what some people are doing..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T straight talk is always an option since T-Mobile is awful around here and half the cost of Alltel.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
my leg seems to have mostly healed:):thumbup:. it was getting very annoying,not to mention painful..also i really don't want to go back to school next Monday , but oh well:rolleyes:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Mission Impossible took a detour for Bad Teacher. I've been wanting to see it forever and happened to walk past a Redbox (which I can't help but browse every time I see one) and snagged it.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Mission Impossible took a detour for Bad Teacher. I've been wanting to see it forever and happened to walk past a Redbox (which I can't help but browse every time I see one) and snagged it.

Plus Cameron Diaz is a hot teacher.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Damn, Chatter. Where'd you go?

4 beers deep and suddenly want to go to Wal-Mart and buy a Futon. Don't think I can fit it in my car though, which is probably for the best.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Damn, Chatter. Where'd you go?

4 beers deep and suddenly want to go to Wal-Mart and buy a Futon. Don't think I can fit it in my car though, which is probably for the best.

Definitely for the best lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta get up early...... peace to chatter.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

I really need something soon though. This 50-cent computer chair kills my back. Craigslist has been less than helpful.