The road doesn't continue straight.
3uta3azy.jpg

sent from my Nexus

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well from what I read about the 4.2 aokp for the Galaxy Nexus(toro) seems to be no major issues. The biggest thing that keeps popping up is about the sd 0 thing.
From what I understand is that if your recovery doesnt see things on your sdcard is just to make sure the stuff moved from data>media to data>media> 0 .It's suppose to automatically but some people have said they had to manually move them there and everything was fixed. :)

I got everything downloaded but probably wont flash til later tonight

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Njap never bought that wireless charging pad but really considering buying the Nokia one since it works with my phone...is it worth it?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Quick invent a word to describe a sickly feeling in your body after eating like 8 or 9 handfuls of raisins. That's how I am right now.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just watched the first episode of Homeland...pretty good. Looking forward to the rest.

USPS is telling me my N7 is in Missouri...but somehow still on track to be delivered today. Stop toying with my emotions, damnit!

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just watched the first episode of Homeland...pretty good. Looking forward to the rest.

USPS is telling me my N7 is in Missouri...but somehow still on track to be delivered today. Stop toying with my emotions, damnit!

Mine Is still out at Asus in Texas haven't received any updates about it gonna call today im kinda pissed its been a month

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2