[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys, I have an idea for an app,but here is the problem..as of right now my coding skills,are measly at best..which is confusing because I took website design,and breezed through it,anyways...once I can find a way to get past the learning curve..I hope to have something in some tangible form soon,anyways the title is "project reach" and I am excited about the idea,but that won't mean anything unless I can figure out coding an app..why do I feel like I've wasted your time saying all this,hope I haven't :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You didn't waste your time, you inspired me to steal your idea :D

No I would never ( ;) ) do that. I can't code anyway. But if you ever get this app off the ground, I'll be glad to help test it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I used to till JB broke it lol

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Evening gents.
View attachment 55752

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

This is why I like Friday. That is quite the collection. I wouldn't turn any of them down. Got a special place in my heart for Heinies. Got my first drunkness and dumb@ss thing to do while drunk on them. When you're 18 and chasing cases you gotta do what ya can am I right?

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
You didn't waste your time, you inspired me to steal your idea :D

No I would never ( ;) ) do that. I can't code anyway. But if you ever get this app off the ground, I'll be glad to help test it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks I am going to try and consult with lumenii(if he wants to) once I am a little farther down this road, I first have to learn JavaScript..

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Craziest thing ever....got choked up about my dad a few nights ago and gave hell. In 20 years my brother was able to finally contact him. Oh hell yes, this year is awesome! Love you dad....

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
This...and this. Good evening, Chatter.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357354359909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357354359909.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357354379076.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357354379076.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 53

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

The girl I mentioned a day or two ago leaves town tonight. Back to Arizona for school... not a whole lot happened, but we hung out most nights this week, talked, smoked, etc. Got her a nice hand-blown glass candle (for those who are interested, it was a Glassybaby -- made in Seattle; I know the owner). Perfect gift. She had shared a story of how last year was super hard for her at school, so I got this one:

It's a bright shade of red, named 'happiness'. I had an extra few sitting around my apartment, and I looked at it and thought "yes." Anyways, it was well-received. I call it a success.

What's up chatter? I need ideas for those Google Now Card-style homescreen widgets. New ideas. Not just "weather and clock" stuff.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
@lumenii what have widgets that could be changed based on the users needs like you would build a library of supported applications,
Iike tapa talk,the stock news app, the list could grow to be huge but essentially there would be a widget that was customizable and when you clicked on it, it would bring up a list of supported applications that for example tapatalk,falcon pro twitter client,Google currents,but say the user chooses tapatalk then goes to android central,chatter and then it would display the latest posts in that thread in the widget just as an example..what do you think?:)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
@lumenii what have widgets that could be changed based on the users needs like you would build a library of supported applications,
Iike tapa talk,the stock news app, the list could grow to be huge but essentially there would be a widget that was customizable and when you clicked on it, it would bring up a list of supported applications that for example tapatalk,falcon pro twitter client,Google currents,but say the user chooses tapatalk then goes to android central,chatter and then it would display the latest posts in that thread in the widget just as an example..what do you think?:)

I like it, but that has a very high level of integration with other applications. Let me put something together in Photoshop to see what you guys think.

Also, 900 posts.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This a very rough comp done in Photoshop... just picked a couple widgets from the list at random. Note that you'll need credentials to the beta dashboard in order to access this image... any media that I post about these projects will likely be the same from now on.

Cards Comp

Thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey