[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Development funds are finally available. I'll be picking up a N7 and N10 without a doubt. But then the tricky part begins. I need to be able to test on multiple platforms, having just run into significant problems with the RAZR. So do I get a RAZR MAXX HD? How about a DNA?

Oh, and I may just throw a MSFT Surface in there for good measure.

Dna fo sho this thing is a beast

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Downgraded to 4.1.2 on my Nexus 7...sort of. I knew I wanted Paranoid so I just installed 2.54 and it's smooth as butter. Jet Set Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to finish setting this b!tch up tomorrow.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
And the flight from Saginaw sucked. Wedged into my seat because a300 pound woman was next to me.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
... on second thought I don't have the patience for UCCW. Considering I've never really done any WYSIWYG editing, it's pretty in-depth. Meh, I think I'll just stick with pre-made stuff and use other people's creations. The hour I spent with it has already given me a headache :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good morning ChatterHeads
Go Panthers,,,, oh wait nvm
I might not watch the seahawks /redskins game .Too bad both those teams cant loose oh well ha

Police in Florida said they have arrested a man accused of stealing a $1.29 Iced Honey Bun from a store by stuffing it down his pants.

sent from my nexus