[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Got called into the baking job on my day off. Working till 1, then working 4-9:30 at the other job. Yikes.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Got called into the baking job on my day off. Working till 1, then working 4-9:30 at the other job. Yikes.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Going into work right now. Have to close. May those watching football have a long day, and may our day fly.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Can't you just recruit testers? I don't understand why an app would behave so differently on device to device.

I was surprised; it shouldn't have. But both issues could potentially have been caused by Blur.

And testers can only report the issues, I still wouldn't have the ability to debug and perform live tests on the devices myself.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
me2amumy.jpg

sent from my nexus

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow.. Might have a new, solo apartment all lined up if this deal goes through.. Crazy stuff, lol. What's good here Chatter? I saw AB crawled back in from the streets haha.. What's good bonker?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey chatter, I have $15 to spend in Google play, I bought poker caster and wether bug elite, what are some other apps worth paying for?

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure something is wrong with this dna the battery just completely died for the first time and now it wont boot I haven't even done anything to this phone yet.... I may be sending it back to the original owner

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Setting up more beta dashboard credentials today, just shoot me a PM. Plan to have the first available build of Sidera, the Card-style widgets, online today! :)

Also I need a drink. My apartment is currently alcohol-less.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure something is wrong with this dna the battery just completely died for the first time and now it wont boot I haven't even done anything to this phone yet.... I may be sending it back to the original owner

Same thing happened to me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey is worth the coin in my books. Good call with Weatherbug Elite, I recently bought that one too

Sent from my rotary phone

I tried swiftkey and wasn't a fan of it. I liked go sms pro better

Sent from my blazing HTC One X+
Orange & Blue through and through...Go Gators!

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow.. Might have a new, solo apartment all lined up if this deal goes through.. Crazy stuff, lol. What's good here Chatter? I saw AB crawled back in from the streets haha.. What's good bonker?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I'm still alive. Busy but enjoyable holiday season. Now back to the grind at work. I just want a few months off.

Why you moving?