[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
It's about time. Nothing wrong with running stock, but for a ChatterHead to run locked and unrooted is remarkable. We may need to trade you to another thread for some prospects. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
but...but i don't wanna leave:p i was planning on unlocking and getting rooted again just didn't have time until today :rolleyes:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
really looking forward to downloading the build tonight:)

It'll be listed as Alpha 1. Meaning you won't find a whole lot of functionality, just the basics. We'll see what I can get done, just flashed 1-03 AOKP onto my Nexus and now I can't seem to add a Google account... and I'm too lazy to go wipe, re-flash, and then load everything because I need my hotspot.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
if i unlock my bootloader on my nexus 7 can i relock my bootloader if it need's to be serviced
??i know relock is not a word but it is the best i got... lol

Yup. I took mine back to completely stock once already. But totally reversible (assuming the USB port is functional).

And lulz. "needs to be serviced"

alright i guy's i'm taking the jump now where's a guide so i can get crackin(lol i,m nervous)
Lol just a couple quotes from when I first rooted..:)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Lumenii you are going to have a collection of phones and tablets that may rival NJAP's:D:p with those development funds:D seriously though I look forward to your thoughts on the nexus 10:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here actually have a nexus 10? I know multiple people have the 7, just looking for honest opinions on the thing. I'm contemplating getting one for the upcoming semester, but I still want something portable.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here actually have a nexus 10? I know multiple people have the 7, just looking for honest opinions on the thing. I'm contemplating getting one for the upcoming semester, but I still want something portable.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

I'm Def buying one after basic training. I need a new 10inch. Maybe a note 10.1 throw some aosp on it

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Finally done for the day. Ate. Showered. Unpacked. Laying down for the rest of the night. Gotta get up at 6. It's gonna be a long month. :(

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii you are going to have a collection of phones and tablets that may rival NJAP's:D:p with those development funds:D seriously though I look forward to your thoughts on the nexus 10:)

Depends on what I end up getting. I really need a new workstation, and if I get one it'll take up much of the budget. I'm still trying to decide. I think the N7/N10/Surface and likely RAZR HD Developer Edition are on the list.

Edit: though I'm worried that I may end up using the Surface more than the N10. We'll see. Also, my hotspot is about to go out (really need to solve this whole USB charging issue).

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Cheap workstation, decent power, and quad-monitor support. I've worked with almost all manufacturers/builders, and all solutions are $2800-3200. If anyone has any good ideas that cut that price down, I'll send you a Nexus device.

No joke either. Help me and I'll help you.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Well hopefully it works out..:)Edit: I think Cole has this one i would like to help out but i really don't know enough about computers(hardware) to help:/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Build the boxes yourself as opposed to buying preassembled. Don't buy both the N7 and the N10. Seems redundant when the bugs you encounter will be due to software and not hardware.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
an older aquaintence wants me to fix his computer. I said sure. He dropped it off today. Its running Win2K... with a 6Gb HDD. This could get interesting, since Windows hasn't supported W2K for quite a while now....

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Build the boxes yourself as opposed to buying preassembled. Don't buy both the N7 and the N10. Seems redundant when the bugs you encounter will be due to software and not hardware.

I've wanted to for a while, but don't quite have the hardware experience to put it together (logistically/technically, not the actual assembly). I'll send you that PM.

As for the tablets, I'd like a ten-inch Android tablet again. I really enjoyed using the old Galaxy Tab 10.1 that I had. I might well get the N7 and Surface and wait to see if I have the desire for the N10.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Cheap workstation, decent power, and quad-monitor support. I've worked with almost all manufacturers/builders, and all solutions are $2800-3200. If anyone has any good ideas that cut that price down, I'll send you a Nexus device.

No joke either. Help me and I'll help you.

PM me with some specs sir. Wait, didn't Cole just say that? Oh man. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar