[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey man, wtf is going on here! Ha ha zero, just kidding. Why not keep the nexus 4? Get the DNA if it tickles your fancy....seems like a great device. Never been into HTC all that much. Irv is your man.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey man, wtf is going on here! Ha ha zero, just kidding. Why not keep the nexus 4? Get the DNA if it tickles your fancy....seems like a great device. Never been into HTC all that much. Irv is your man.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
i had, literally, one of the busiest weeks of my life. but, it's over and regular school schedule started again.
intensive trial techniques - it was pretty awesome and pretty terrible at the same time. i can tell ya that i never want to watch myself on video again.
What's the analysis?
nexus 4 is pretty amazing - beautiful hardware. software is the same as gnex and great of course, but my issue is threefold:
1. etf - even tho i will "save" in the end, i can't bring myself to terminate verizon for 150, and i dont want to pay for both.
2. if i leave verizon, i will make my mom pay more for her line, bc we share a family plan.
3. i want an xphone when it comes out.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sidera looks sharp. Real sharp. Click for a very good-looking screenshot right here. I LOVE how the 'widget window' has turned out. We'll just have to see how well it functions with different launchers and whether or not I can continue with it.

This build will be on the beta dashboard tonight, hopefully by 11 my time (two hours).

Slightly newer build of Amicitia is up. Still working on the good ol' widgets.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This build is actually much more polished than I expected it to be. Have at it everyone, Sidera is up. It's only one widget... at least for today.

http://echelonandroid.com/beta/

sidera.png

Zero, check your PMs. You're all set up.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning ChatterHead's almost Friday.:) .
Still not fully woke up good yet ,this week end its suppose to be in the 70's(unless something changes)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
She has maps on her Galaxy W, but since it's pre-paid, her only data access is via wifi. (And with the phone's limited specs, I'd be worried about trying to cache maps on it). I guess the pre-loaded maps still work fine, but she wanted me to check it out. I'm pretty sure she's ok with NOT paying that money and NOT having brand-new updated maps. I'll have to ask her next time she comes over. Oh well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's a little nuts...

Side-note, anyone know if TomTom charges for map updates? My dad got one for Christmas... pretty sure I'll get asked to update that one too (eventually)

My parents bought one from Costco a year or two ago that came with lifetime updates. I don't know the brand but I guess you can Google or Amazon it and see what you come up with.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Asian salad mix with popcorn shrimp.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357844629530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357844629530.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads