That's why we stay in the lab at night
I've been staring into this pad for over half my life
A true artist won't be satisfied
So I guess that's the sacrifice
And to one-thousand more.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
OK so I don't know if this will help you guys, (especially since you all have such expensive, high-end devices that shouldn't lag whatsoever) but it really did help me. Its an app called seeder and its supposed to provide significant lag reduction. The creator has told you everything he did to make it what it is in the op. So if you want to know more, just read it. But it really does make a difference. I can have more than 15 apps open and running (not background system processes, but 3rd party apps) at one time with no lag. And this is on a 512mb ram with 1Ghz device running jb that runs out of RAM and usually starts lagging and freezing after I open more than 5 apps. Now if that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.
Here: hope it helps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1987032
[APK] Seeder 1.4.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction

Codename: One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
OK so I don't know if this will help you guys, (especially since you all have such expensive, high-end devices that shouldn't lag whatsoever) but it really did help me. Its an app called seeder and its supposed to provide significant lag reduction. The creator has told you everything he did to make it what it is in the op. So if you want to know more, just read it. But it really does make a difference. I can have more than 15 apps open and running (not background system processes, but 3rd party apps) at one time with no lag. And this is on a 512mb ram with 1Ghz device running jb that runs out of RAM and usually starts lagging and freezing after I open more than 5 apps. Now if that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.
Here: hope it helps [APK] Seeder 1.4.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction - xda-developers
[APK] Seeder 1.4.0 entropy generator to provide significant lag reduction

Not something I'm interested in using per se, but it did make for a very good read. Thanks for posting that.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Most interesting thing I've seen all week. I love how the human mind works. And even when you know exactly why it's happening, your mind still ignores what you know and the illusion prevails.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It shouldn't be anywhere near this cold in Arizona..... Ever..... Unbelievable.....

yhyheqy6.jpg

Codename: One V.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Chatter... Django was pretty awesome, I freaking love Christoph Waltz. Got an appointment for a final check on this apartment later this morning, I'll try and snap some pics, place is pretty sweet.

Enjoy the end of the weekend fellas :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter

Kinda tired today. Too much digging out after our snowstorm, plus lack of sleep... nap time is in the cards for this afternoon for sure!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning Chatterheads another spring like day hear butits about to end with rain coming in for monday.At least the weekend has been awesum :D
I might catch some parts of the football games but now since both the teams I really follow have been knocked out its not as fun to watch , lol

Try The McGurk Effect! - Horizon: Is Seeing Believing? - BBC Two - YouTube

Most interesting thing I've seen all week. I love how the human mind works. And even when you know exactly why it's happening, your mind still ignores what you know and the illusion prevails.
What the eyes see and the ears hear the mind believes ;)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning all.

Semi-dreary day here, but its OK, down to one job and I have nothing I NEED to do all day, feels good man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Shots of the new apartment (hopefully - all goes well we should close on it sometime this week!) if you guys want to take a peek.. Guy is moving to europe and leaving the furniture so I'm probably going to keep most of it, minus the living room couches which are not in great condition. Let me know if the link don't work.. doing it this way so I don't selfishly pollute Chatter with a dozen pictures haha :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqx5wf6hosx0kzt/0XoX7YVGcs

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Shots of the new apartment (hopefully - all goes well we should close on it sometime this week!) if you guys want to take a peek.. Guy is moving to europe and leaving the furniture so I'm probably going to keep most of it, minus the living room couches which are not in great condition. Let me know if the link don't work.. doing it this way so I don't selfishly pollute Chatter with a dozen pictures haha :)
looks like a very nice apartment 2def:)

Captian4Phones

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

Your shower head is motherlovin awesome did that come with the apartment?

Sent from my YP-G70 using Android Central Forums