[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
looks like a very nice apartment 2def:)

Your shower head is motherlovin awesome did that come with the apartment?

Sent from my YP-G70 using Android Central Forums

Thanks... shower head should be coming with it *crossing fingers* haha.. It's a co-op so even after we go to contract this week I still need to wait for board approval which may take up to 2 months, hopefully less though. But not anticipating any problems with that, its just how they do things.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Shots of the new apartment (hopefully - all goes well we should close on it sometime this week!) if you guys want to take a peek.. Guy is moving to europe and leaving the furniture so I'm probably going to keep most of it, minus the living room couches which are not in great condition. Let me know if the link don't work.. doing it this way so I don't selfishly pollute Chatter with a dozen pictures haha :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqx5wf6hosx0kzt/0XoX7YVGcs

Is there enough beer storage space?

Sent from my SGSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Shots of the new apartment (hopefully - all goes well we should close on it sometime this week!) if you guys want to take a peek.. Guy is moving to europe and leaving the furniture so I'm probably going to keep most of it, minus the living room couches which are not in great condition. Let me know if the link don't work.. doing it this way so I don't selfishly pollute Chatter with a dozen pictures haha :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oqx5wf6hosx0kzt/0XoX7YVGcs

I agree with everyone else looks nice :)
Where my sister lives has those rules for people moving into the building as well.
They have to be approved .
I havent asked her if anyone has ever been deined

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Just for you or for the wifey as well?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Just me, for now at least. Will be the first time living on my own.. I'm greatly looking forward to it, lol. I would be happy if she wanted to move in when her lease is up in May but I think its too soon for that. Seen too many friends move in with gfs/bfs way too early and it never leads to good things. Wow still amazes me we've only been dating a little over 2 months lol.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Loving this new rom
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358102836461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358102836461.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 25
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358102855421.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358102855421.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 25

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I would be happy if she wanted to move in when her lease is up in May but I think its too soon for that. Seen too many friends move in with gfs/bfs way too early and it never leads to good things.

Trust me, TAKE YER FRIGGIN TIME about moving in together. Been burned once, (and almost twice) over moving in together too soon. Look at it this way: If it's meant to be, you'll be together for YEARS (hopefully a lifetime), and if you move in too soon you'll --at worst -- destroy that, or -- at best -- severely damage that. If it's not meant to be, then it's better to find out NOW while you've still got separate places and have to go through the crap of splitting up then.

End of relationship advice

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante