[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
What do you get when you run the Fresh Prince theme through Google Translate?

You get win.

Especially when they run it through all 64 languages...

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I think I need to go back to catch up. Went to the link for Echelon, and surprise surprise -- it looks different. Hmm... apk, sideload... ok done.

Fire it up on the phone, log in, cool.

no clicky though... look but don't touch I guess?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I think I need to go back to catch up. Went to the link for Echelon, and surprise surprise -- it looks different. Hmm... apk, sideload... ok done.

No clicky though?

Also, what's up new settings window.

uc

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Any action links ("Download APK", "View build outline", etc.) that are dark gray are disabled. Bright green (Sidera, Amicitia) are enabled.

When you tap one of the enabled ones, it will show a brief download notification while it downloads the files (all are currently less than 1MB). There will not be any notification when the download has completed. You'll have to check the downloads folder (and a white Toast should pop up when you hit "Download APK" telling you this).

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Any action links ("Download APK", "View build outline", etc.) that are dark gray are disabled. Bright green (Sidera, Amicitia) are enabled.

When you tap one of the enabled ones, it will show a brief download notification while it downloads the files (all are currently less than 1MB). There will not be any notification when the download has completed. You'll have to check the downloads folder (and a white Toast should pop up when you hit "Download APK" telling you this).

its not letting me on anymore :( maybe need new log in info

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to wonder if my Gnex thinks it's a Windows device. All items were gray and non-selectable. Tapped all over the screen, and nothing at all. Rebooted (had to swap out batteries anyway!) and checked again. Yep, 2 items are green now.

Thanks! :)

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not for me. I've only been awake for four hours. :D

Again since your last post? If so, that's odd. I reset your credentials and sent them to you in a PM an hour or two ago, try them first if you haven't.

Yeah it worked .thanks man.keep up the good work

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums