Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358306248081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358306248081.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 24

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Finally got around to installing the new beta dashboard apk, down for maintenance :(
oh well, I need the sleep before class tomorrow anyway :)

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Finally got around to installing the new beta dashboard apk, down for maintenance :(
oh well, I need the sleep before class tomorrow anyway :)

The Beta Dashboard app allows me to enable/disable the system with a custom message, as well as support for Dashboard app version ugprades, as you will see next time you open it. If there is an error in the Dashboard application, you will be sent to a screen similar to the initial 'welcome' screen informing you of the error. Anything else is intentional.

Like I said, I really built features and flexibility into this thing in 48 hours. It's cool.

I just put it back up, go for it.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Alright, the time has come. This Galaxy Nexus is done. It's accepting a charge at around 40% the standard USB charge rate. I can't develop on this anymore, not to mention that it's my primary internet source. I can get a CLN from Samsung in two days, but I've called in that favor too many times already. Time for something new. Looks like I'm going to T-Mobile's new $70/month unlimited everything... plus the $15/month hotspot fee.

I need to buy a Nexus 4, and I need to buy it as soon as possible. So Chatter, who has a Nexus 4 I can buy tomorrow?

I'll even make it this easy for you:

Compose Private Message to Lumenii

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyways, I will be buying four of these. PERFECT for my wilderness photography work.

Ohmygoodness! Marcos-proof phones! Yes! Finally! *triumphant fist pump* (oh, yeah, that's my name, everybody) If I can't have a phone wherever I roam, there isn't any point in having one. :):thumbup:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ohmygoodness! Marcos-proof phones! Yes! Finally! *triumphant fist pump* (oh, yeah, that's my name, everybody) If I can't have a phone wherever I roam, there isn't any point in having one. :):thumbup:

That's pretty much my thinking too.

Strobe!!!! :D:D i usually fall asleep around six am and wake up anywhere from ten to noon.... Why dont you sleep? Or is it a can't? :what:

Edit: this is not what I expected to write when I quoted your post... but it's awesome nonetheless.

I'm an energetic and expressive (though paradoxically sometimes quite reserved) and extremely introspective introvert who comes alive as a completely different, self-idealized individual during the nighttime hours, and who places more value in those around him than in himself (in a fully non-self-depreciating and non-self-degrading manner). My natural sleep cycle gravitates to cover the daylight hours to the point of near-literal nocturnality, though often ends up on a 36-hour crepuscular (twlight-centric) or 48-hour alternating nocturnal/diurnal cycle which I can typically maintain for weeks on end with little to no noticeable detriment to my higher (learned) mental functions. It's why I'm well-suited to extended wilderness low-light (long exposure, timelapse, cinematography) photography trips, and why I'll often stay awake for up to two days just because I'm having a potentially important conversation with a close friend and don't want to sleep during that time when I could just as easily, well, not sleep.

I should note that I have developed REM sleep pattern irregularities as a result of this behavior, but not to the point that it constitutes chronic insomnia or has any detrimental affect on me on a normal day-to-day basis.

It's just how I am.

It's either all of the above, or it's clinical insanity. Take your pick. ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc