[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Well my sleep schedule is officially ****** again. Just wrote up.

Off to see someone at T-Mobile, hopefully I can grab some shiny new things with shiny new screens.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Friend at T-Mobile has 8 Nexus 4s in stock. I'd pay the T-Mobile $550 retail but I can get $190 back, making the price $360. Should I do it?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii I have a stock battery and battery cover for a GSM Gnex I could send out. I assume you've got a Verizon/Sprint version though (not compatible). I'd say go for the N4 if its a 16Gig though

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
If its a 16 gig, then I said go for it because you don't have to wait on Google's fail-shipping. And you can get it right now and have a fun new toy to play with over the weekend :p

Codename: One V.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone from Texas in here? Who has the best cellular coverage there?

My sister lives in Denton. She used to have Virgin, but wasn't getting good coverage at their house. She recently switch to T-mobile and is much happier. (And I'm proud to say I convinced her an Android would be better for her then an iPhone for her small business)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm gonna go for it tomorrow even if its the 8GB version. I have no need for internal storage other than for applications. Everything I use is set up with Google's services for a reason, and unlimited unthrottled data only exists for one purpose.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Either way, to have a N4 in hand, you can't argue with that price. You can flio it for that. If not more right now because of the fail-shipping.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.