[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Epic meal time shirt is full of win :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I got that for him on his birthday last year. Probably the only time I did a decent job at gift giving.

Zero -- get the DNA or the SGS3 but -don't- keep the GNex. You'll hate yourself for doing it in 3-4 months, I'd bet money on it.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Haha. I seen what you did there xD :D :p

Codename: One V.

20091119-pancakebunny.gif

:D

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
It won't let me click the ? submit your ideas" link >.< oh and after you click the interested button, the text stays there and overlaps with the next paragraph and I can't read like the entire first line and a half xD lol. Sorry lumenii xD

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
And by "won't let me," you mean what? You click it and it does nothing?

I tested in Chrome, Firefox, and IE on Win7/Win8. That's my usual testing base.

I was using the stock browser on android (tablet mode) I even tried chrome, dolphin browser beta, and sky fire.... They all did the same thing. It does nothing.
This is what I mean by overlapping:
y2agu8u2.jpg

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was using the stock browser on android (tablet mode) I even tried chrome, dolphin browser beta, and sky fire.... They all did the same thing. It does nothing.
This is what I mean by overlapping:

First off, it's written to be viewed on desktop browsers. I don't have a filter in there yet, but I plan to at some point. Second, the overlapping seems to be a result of improper CSS transition/rule handling. That's frustrating.

I'll take a look at it.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First off, it's written to be viewed on desktop browsers. I don't have a filter in there yet, but I plan to at some point. Second, the overlapping seems to be a result of improper CSS transition/rule handling. That's frustrating.

I'll take a look at it.

Ok. I'll get on the laptop tomorrow and check it out. I've got some ideas on names ;)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well Happy Friday ChatterHeads,roads are clear so guess im going to work for 5 hrs .Then its the weekend .Its going to be about 23 degrees cooler for highs this weekend compaired to last weekend

sent from my nexus

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to post this a couple hours ago..

1. Sidera build is up. Read the build notes screen; it's an intermediary build. Features will be present (visible) that are intentionally non-functional (they haven't been fully completed and so I couldn't include them in the build). Performance and such should be significantly improved as well.
  2. Dashboard build is up. It's a minor bug-fix, you won't see anything new. On that note, however, I do plan to implement build tracking and notifications (i.e. "A new Sidera build is available." in the notifications bar).

Oh, and again, this:

Win yourself a Nexus device of your choosing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995