[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
if i get rid of the nexus 4, do i go with ... (a) used sgs3; (b) used dna; or (c) keep the gnex?
Only things bugs me about the DNA is that it has less than 16gb useable memory and no sdcard slot.

Edit:
Personally Im not buying any device with less then 32gb when not having an sdcard slot,yeah I know there are work arounds but thats just my preference and Im stubborn on that ,lol ;)

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
LG Optimus G Pro

optproo600-1358503455.jpg

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Still can't decide on a 10-inch tablet for use in a theater/movie-viewing scenario for the apartment. Surface Pro has WiDi built-in, Nexus 10 leaves me with HDMI cables. Surface Pro has up to 64GB expandable storage for my Blu-Ray movie files, Nexus 10 leaves me with an OTG cable that could cause problems. Expandable storage is not even on my list of considerations for new phones, because I don't have mobile data restrictions and don't consume media files of sufficiently high size or bitrate to warrant local copies. A ten-inch tablet, on the other hand? That's much different.

Chatter, help me find an elegant solution to this dilemma? I'd like to make a decision within the next day or two, and I've been thinking on it for two weeks and haven't gotten anywhere.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2Bprojector%26x%3D14%26y%3D22&token=UCJeJ9DU
Still can't decide on a 10-inch tablet for use in a theater/movie-viewing scenario for the apartment. Surface Pro has WiDi built-in, Nexus 10 leaves me with HDMI cables. Surface Pro has up to 64GB expandable storage for my Blu-Ray movie files, Nexus 10 leaves me with an OTG cable that could cause problems. Expandable storage is not even on my list of considerations for new phones, because I don't have mobile data restrictions and don't consume media files of sufficiently high size or bitrate to warrant local copies. A ten-inch tablet, on the other hand? That's much different.

Chatter, help me find an elegant solution to this dilemma? I'd like to make a decision within the next day or two, and I've been thinking on it for two weeks and haven't gotten anywhere.

Bleutooth pocket projector ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%2Bprojector%26x%3D14%26y%3D22&token=UCJeJ9DU), OTG cable and flash drive, along with your phone? But then you don't get a shiny new toy to play with.....

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday Beweather radar freaked out and stopped functioning.On my phone as well as coworkers.
So time to go back to using Weatherbug Elite .
I already had WB Elite purchased from couple years ago btw

sent from my nexus

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Newegg.com - pocket projector

Bleutooth pocket projector ( Newegg.com - pocket projector), OTG cable and flash drive, along with your phone? But then you don't get a shiny new toy to play with.....

I have the theater setup. I want to mirror the display of a ten-inch tablet onto one of my TVs. That isn't changing. The only choice to make is between the N10 and the Surface Pro (WiDi vs. HDMI, internal storage vs OTG). Maybe I should have explained my goal a bit better, so here are three photos of the setup. ;)

I want to sit on the left (yes, with someone) and mirror to the right without cables and adapters and all that fun stuff in the way. 'Cause wireless is cool. :cool:

..yeah.

uc

uc

uc

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the theater setup. I want to mirror the display of a ten-inch tablet onto one of my TVs. That isn't changing. The only choice to make is between the N10 and the Surface Pro (WiDi vs. HDMI, internal storage vs OTG).

I'd go with surface pro, then. Unless you want to risk the OTG problems... But really, that's a hard choice...:what:

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You could handle something that big if you wanted. Just have to ease yourself into it.

Sent from my rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

This post is full of win!:D lmao! Morning chats.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey