[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an invite to give.... You have to be at a certain level and earn one. I can't level up because there is no one in my town playing.......

Codename: One V.

Funny, we just had a joint faction meeting tonight in my area. High activity here...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hellish day at work. I'm not going to put up with that place much longer without some incentive to stay. I told my boss that I wanted a raise and an assistant manager title. I deserve it (and that is something that is very hard for me to say about myself). So, if nothing comes to fruition in a week I'm walking. No sense in continuing to waste my time.

Grabbed The Possession out of a redbox. Dinner pictured below. Pulled pork on hawaiian bread.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358667233933.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358667233933.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 24

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well Chatterinos the night is over for me. Many beers and shots consumed. Then waffle house to end it all. Oh how I've missed waffle houses. Later buds. :thumbup::beer::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
This is what the best friends and my night includes for pretty much the rest of the night :D best Game ever. And I've played the previous 4 xD they were all this amazing when I played them :) favorite video game series by far and always will be. :D
2e4evyge.jpg

Codename: One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
In December some Enlightened guys in Seattle got in a car and covered something like 1500 square miles over ten hours and quite literally took over the city. The next morning this happened:

As it turns out, despite the field falling in 4 hours, the game server is convinced that it is still up. No one has been able to make any links in Seattle all day and we have no idea what to do about it.

So I had an idea earlier, and turned it into a rough concept: Echelon Android (designed for a desktop browser for now)

And finally a reminder that the Nexus contest is still running, I've received around ten entries so far. Some of them are pretty good.

Last edited:

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hellish day at work. I'm not going to put up with that place much longer without some incentive to stay. I told my boss that I wanted a raise and an assistant manager title. I deserve it (and that is something that is very hard for me to say about myself). So, if nothing comes to fruition in a week I'm walking. No sense in continuing to waste my time.

Grabbed The Possession out of a redbox. Dinner pictured below. Pulled pork on hawaiian bread.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Good, you deserve the raise/title more than anyone else who is still there, even me if I was still there.

I hope they do something for you. They will be 100% screwed if they lose you at this point if business stays as nuts as it usually is in this season.

Awesome looking dinner, BTW.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Awesome looking dinner, BTW.

...which makes me realize that I'm hungry. Again. I just had Subway. Well, it's three in the morning, so I guess I "just" had Subway about 8 hours ago.

It's foggy, cold, and dark out, and it's time to go hunting for food. Zombie apocalypse in Seattle anyone?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter! 1st mug of coffee (many to follow) and ciggie consumed.... I think I'm ready to face the day of laziness ahead :)

Anyone else here try/use the Ubuntu Live Wallpaper? I generally don't like LWPs but this one is fairly simple and looks good. Live clock, or doubletap the screen to switch to live battery (%). I'll run it a few days for sure.. Generally I don't like LWPs but this could be a keeper!

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Morning Chatter! 1st mug of coffee (many to follow) and ciggie consumed.... I think I'm ready to face the day of laziness ahead :)

Anyone else here try/use the Ubuntu Live Wallpaper? I generally don't like LWPs but this one is fairly simple and looks good. Live clock, or doubletap the screen to switch to live battery (%). I'll run it a few days for sure.. Generally I don't like LWPs but this could be a keeper!

Sounds like a keeper. Sheer did you get it and what does it run on?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

You know, I legitimately considered making one of those after seeing the Ubuntu build running on that Galaxy Nexus.

In other news, AndroidCentral is having some short-term memory issues in addition to its English problems from the other day. This user's name is definitely not 'afdfvsdfgddsfdfgdgfd'.

confused.png

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Good morning, Chatter, welcome to the deep freeze. It's up to six degrees...

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358696066082.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358696066082.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 21