[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Got in touch with an engineer at T-Mobile, he looked over my thoughts on this data issue and is passing them up the chain.

Cool.

I'm currently getting a pizza.

Also cool.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Whats up chatter?

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.. Everyone good, all accounted for etc?

Let me know if zero or 2def get out of line, I'll give them a vacation ;)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you make them traditional? That is, all booze no coca cola?
I mixed in a 7 oz glass : 1/2 oz of triple sec,1/2 oz rum,1/2 oz gin, 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz tequila, 1 oz sour mix , then fillled rest of way with cola .
So basically 2 1/2 oz of total liquor plus 4 1/2 oz of non liquor(3 1/2 oz cola ,1 oz of sour mix) which still makes a pretty potent drink :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Let me know if zero or 2def get out of line, I'll give them a vacation ;)

IF ANY OF YOU SNITCH I'LL DELETE YOUR POST COUNT!!!!

hahah jjk i dont have that power :)

- - - Updated - - -

I mixed in a 7 oz glass : 1/2 oz of triple sec,1/2 oz rum,1/2 oz gin, 1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz tequila, 1 oz sour mix , then fillled rest of way with cola .
So basically 2 1/2 oz of total liquor plus 4 1/2 oz of non liquor(3 1/2 oz cola ,1 oz of sour mix) which still makes a pretty potent drink :)

awww yeah

i never had one without coca cola, but i've been told that they were originally made with just the booze and a splash of club soda

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Seeing you're in the northwest, do you know/like/love Weinhards Root Beer?

There are many flavors of root beer which I know, like, and love, Henry Weinhard's included. However... while Henry Weinhard's is based out of Hood River, OR (which is where I spend some of my time when I'm down on Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams), and started in Portland, their root beer and other really really good sodas (vanilla cream, orange cream, black cherry) are actually from Fort Worth, TX.

I'm heading into the northern Cascades tomorrow (until Monday), and I now plan to bring some of each along with me. ;)

Also, I just picked up a really sleek inductive charger that works very well with the Nexus 4. I plan to record a brief review of it tomorrow morning, but I don't know if I can edit it and have it uploaded before I leave midday.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Alright, kids. Looking for a 5.1 system with an optical and / or coaxial input, or one that will do HDMI switching. Legit 5.1, not some fake expanded stereo B.S. Would like to avoid a HTIB because I already have a Blu-ray player but worst-case if the price is right I can always try to sell the player. Under $250. Do your worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo