[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So far WeatherBug has had the most accurate forecast from the begining of the week to right now :)
Think im sticking with them for awhile

sent from my nexus

I started using 1 weather this week. I'm digging it so far. Animations are pretty sweet too.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I started using 1 weather this week. I'm digging it so far. Animations are pretty sweet too.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
I used them before too.:)
4usy6evu.jpg

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
PlanetQuest - The Search for Another Earth
This is the quest for a planet like ours for life outside of our own world,The people finding these planets with the aid of the Kepler Telescope,Think of it as a "Manifest Destiny" but instead of expanding across a continent,we will eventually expand across the milky way,find intelligent life and communicate..this is inspiring,The question is no longer "are we alone in the universe" because with 100 billion planets in the Milky Way,even if a planet like ours is one in a million,then the odds favor life..the distance may be vast but,"necessity is the mother of invention"

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bonjour and happy friday Chatterites! Was a bit busy with finals starting today, that'll continue next week.. but for now alls I need is some food and beer.. not necessarily in that order...