[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Christ...sitting here watching YouTube and I didn't even realize Maguro has been done.
Didn't set the time script so no idea for how long but...my bad, lol MAGURO...

Slept in 2hrs.... which is a rarity for me. Anyway, just downloaded the Maguro build. Gonna run my backups and then flash it check it out!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ooopss he slipped lol
u9ygutyp.jpg

sent from my nexus

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am fighting off one of the worst migraines I can remember. Took three ibuprofen because it was all I had coupled with some mello yello to no avail yet.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Advil Liqui-gels... about the only thing short of perscriptions that work for me....

Wifey had some trial perscriptions ($300 for a 10 pack -- more then we could afford) but they worked awesome. They looked like breath strips. Stick it on your tongue and anywhere from 10-30 min you felt like you never had a migraine to begin with. Can't remember what they were called, just that they worked awesome

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
All we had at home that I could find was Walmart ibuprofen.

I had, HAD some Excedrin migraine, but I didn't feel like digging around to find them. I'll be investing in some new headache stuff and hiding it.in the van soon.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ibuprofen doesnt work for me . I could take a whole bottle and still have a headache.Powered aspirn ,Goody's, or BC Powder usually knocks my headache out.Although I rarely have a headache.Only had 1 true migranine in my life tho.Powedered aspirn used to be hard to find up north but last I was up there it was more widely available

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, its all I had though. When I went to Canada, they sold this Tylenol with codiene in it over the counter, it was the best stuff ever.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, its all I had though. When I went to Canada, they sold this Tylenol with codiene in it over the counter, it was the best stuff ever.

Sadly that stuff is normally only available with perscription. Most people call them T3's (T1 = regular strength Tylenol, T2 = extra strength Tylenol, T3 = T2+codiene) Good stuff to have. I had full bottle when I broke my hand a few years back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800