[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
All we had at home that I could find was Walmart ibuprofen.

I had, HAD some Excedrin migraine, but I didn't feel like digging around to find them. I'll be investing in some new headache stuff and hiding it.in the van soon.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

I make sure to have excedrin migraine with me at all times.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So apparently micro SD cards fit really well inside SIM slots in the dark. Whoops. Time to buy some tweezers lol

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Went into BBY before work and they restocked their Blus. Crossing The Neverending Story off my "must own" list for $5 feels good

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359319659749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359319659749.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 27

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Taking a quick break from my lethal robot paper - which is killing me btw.

Interesting tidbits:
1. My DNA ebay sale is ending in 2.5 hours. Hoping to recoup what I paid for it, nearly there.
2. The S3 is pretty cool. I like the size and weight. I like the white color i got. I do not like the physical home button. I never want a physical button ever again. Nexus spoiled me.
3. I need to root this s3 but i have been working almost non stop for several days. I will not have time to do anything tonight. In fact, i may be up all night working on this paper to get it turned in by tomorrow morning. fml

anyway - aside from that everything is peachy.

i leave you with this (the greatest of all memes):
'60s Spider-Man Meme

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Went into BBY before work and they restocked their Blus. Crossing The Neverending Story off my "must own" list for $5 feels good Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Never ending story - one of the greatest movies of all time.

Requiem for a dream - mostly just disturbing hahahaha. although jennifer connelly used to be hot.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Taking a quick break from my lethal robot paper - which is killing me btw.

Interesting tidbits:
1. My DNA ebay sale is ending in 2.5 hours. Hoping to recoup what I paid for it, nearly there.
2. The S3 is pretty cool. I like the size and weight. I like the white color i got. I do not like the physical home button. I never want a physical button ever again. Nexus spoiled me.
3. I need to root this s3 but i have been working almost non stop for several days. I will not have time to do anything tonight. In fact, i may be up all night working on this paper to get it turned in by tomorrow morning. fml

anyway - aside from that everything is peachy.

i leave you with this (the greatest of all memes):
'60s Spider-Man Meme

I hated the physical home button at first, but the feeling went away after about a week. Plus, I like the larger usable screen area since you don't have part of the screen taken up by the software buttons.

I must have missed the change. Why did you decide to switch from the DNA to the GS3?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Went into BBY before work and they restocked their Blus. Crossing The Neverending Story off my "must own" list for $5 feels good

I take it things for work must have improved for you recently? It wasn't a few months back and you were really having some hard times financially and transportation speaking according to what you spoke about in here.

Anyhow.. Glad to hear it..... Nice to see someone who had troubles getting a taste of some good life for a change and enjoying themselves :D

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I hated the physical home button at first, but the feeling went away after about a week. Plus, I like the larger usable screen area since you don't have part of the screen taken up by the software buttons.

I must have missed the change. Why did you decide to switch from the DNA to the GS3?

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

The fact it is flush and semetric, makes it okay in my book. And I am not a fan of them, but if I were, this would be the one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2