[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Okay but really I can't get into recovery at all,and it isn't responding to any commands from the computer so..will Verizon be able to tell it's not stock...?

Sent from my Nexus Asylum

No clue.... When my N7 went into bootloop, I had to wait for it to run out of power, and then do a full stock restore. Maybe try shutting it down?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
No clue.... When my N7 went into bootloop, I had to wait for it to run out of power, and then do a full stock restore. Maybe try shutting it down?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

My xperia play is in full boot loop I have done battery pulls shut down it doesn't matter it just hangs there...

droidfrk

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
If it boots up and says google and shows the lock below and its unlocked they can tell if ur bootloader is unlocked. I bet if u take it in though they wont even look at it whats the worst they can say? Besides it not like a huge secret we own androids we are gonna experiment we are there power users that keep there upgrades coming. Take it in tell them it crashed u dont know. It will be fine the worst they can say is no we cant replace it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Greetings folks, I'm seriously considering an android phone to develop applications for. I've read a lot of the reviews and frankly I love the pull-out keyboard; I made a lot of mistakes during my brief interaction with an iPhone (my previous SmartPhone was a Palm Treo 750).

I want however to get the unlocked developer version (sorry can't post the link yet as I don't have five posts) of the phone, not the T-Mobile version, as I'm a longtime AT&T customer.

I was just curious if anyone had the developer version, and if so, is it capable of 3G speeds on AT&T?

Thanks!

It's an xperia play so it doesn't show the unlocked symbol below the Sony Ericson logo
Of all the times random quote bug now really,now?*sigh*

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be on an old android phone I haven't a clue about the name of it lol...but I will be without a phone for a couple days until I can activate this older android phone..anyways..lumenii how was your trip:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance