[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable (aka less lazy) then me can help me find a good ROM.

I like AOKP, (it's pretty much the only ROM I've run, but I have tried a few others). Here's what I'm looking for:
Stock (or dang close to it), stripped for performance, smooth and fast
Oh yeah. Don't ask me why but the size of the buttons on stock JB drives me nuts. The first thing I do when I flash a new ROM is head to the nav bar options and shrink that bad boy down to 36dp. (and LED control is good too, I know there's apps but I like it baked in)

Last thing...its for Maguro (GSM Gnex)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I tried Paranoid a number of months ago (pre 4.2 I think) and just couldn't get used to it. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

OR

[ROM] [AOSP] ? LIQUIDSMOOTH ? JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 2 [Maguro] ? 2nd December - [GSM] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki

Thoughts on Liquidsmooth?

PA requires a good deal of set up to get it the way you want it. Awesome when you do, but i dont have the patience for it.

AOKP and CM10.1 are my go to roms. between the two i prefer the kang.

I havent used liquid in many moons, but theyre roms are usually decent. Not my preference, but they ahve their own following.

If you're looking for a change, maybe a themed out version of aokp is in the cards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad