[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks like storms closing in here

TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT. Now: 72 degrees. Later: Strong storms, low of 41. wcnc.com | Weather | Charlotte, North Carolina (28201) Conditions & Forecast Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel-Msg&data rates may apply
sent from my nexus

BA'AL THE STORM GOD

Yeahh just spent half an hour browsing the DVD section at Fry's. Lots of stuff I haven't seen in years.

I was there to pick up a copy of Pan's Labyrinth to watch with someone tonight.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Man I'm #-$&$+%-# pissed. Been outside in the rain all day . Doing pointless crap. After I'm done, boss said "you could have done it tomorrow" I'm like wtf. You wanna say that when I finish. I'm soaked and I have another hour of work. Sorry for the bit****.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Man I'm #-$&$+%-# pissed. Been outside in the rain all day . Doing pointless crap. After I'm done, boss said "you could have done it tomorrow" I'm like wtf. You wanna say that when I finish. I'm soaked and I have another hour of work. Sorry for the bit****.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
Where do you work?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Whew this week is almost through, still plenty to do though. So far on finals I am beasting though:
100 med terminology, 96 procedures, 94 physics, 98 lab proficiency, 89 ethics and law, 96 image processing. Missing A&P and Rad Protection grades, and have the last 2 finals tomorrow for Intro Rad Tech and Principles of Radiographic Exposure.... plus about 4-5 more pages to write for this paper due Friday, lol. I am going to shower in beer friday evening. :)

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Whew this week is almost through, still plenty to do though. So far on finals I am beasting though:
100 med terminology, 96 procedures, 94 physics, 98 lab proficiency, 89 ethics and law, 96 image processing. Missing A&P and Rad Protection grades, and have the last 2 finals tomorrow for Intro Rad Tech and Principles of Radiographic Exposure.... plus about 4-5 more pages to write for this paper due Friday, lol. I am going to shower in beer friday evening. :)

Frankly, I am not surprised by your relatively poor performance in the Ethics exam. :p

Sent from my SGSIII

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

So when are you finally totally DONE? (and what are you taking? I'm fairly certain something medical but I won't just assume Doctor off the top of my head)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
So when are you finally totally DONE? (and what are you taking? I'm fairly certain something medical but I won't just assume Doctor off the top of my head)

Haha no ways.. taking the radiologic technologist program -- that's fancy-speak for the button-pushers who take xrays :p

And I am in for the long haul, don't graduate til October 2014. Button pushers apparently need lots o education before we can zap you with radiation. Who knew? :)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Speaking if tests I have my third and final written exam tomorrow. Only practical evals after this and i'm out of here next Friday. I cannot wait. I am so over this place it ain't even funny.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure this hell hole is why I'm sick. Drop ceiling. Windows open and they rattle around. Right above my bed. Dropping pieces of fiberglass and whatever what it's made of on me. I could mitigate this by shutting said windows but alas. They shut the ac off for the year and won't turn it back on resulting in hot oven rooms without windows open. I hate this effing place. Feels awesome being treated like second class citizens when we all are in the DHS.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair