[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Only if you join the Enlightened. :)

By the way, Google is doing a few things to drive people to specific retailers now. There were some passcodes today that only worked when you were near a Jamba Juice and this Sunday they're staging a capture and defend Duane Reade day. I'm sure there will be coupons and such involved.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

I'll join whatever. I can has code now ploz?? :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wait a tick.. now my phone is going to make me leave my apartment to walk around the block collecting this XM stuff?? What on earth have you gotten me into.... hahaha. I need more beer for this.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
First, just noticed you are a Mod now?!? Congrats!

Damn you, kermit. Now it would be traitorous for me to provide you assistance! Browse intel around Valparaiso, IN and you'll see some of my work. Username should be relatively obvious...

AOKP/Franco. Battery life has gone way down (but part of that may be Ingress). But the phone reboots fine every single time. New development - just pulled the phone off the charger and battery dropped from fully charged to 0 almost immediately. Phone is now off again and not wanting to boot. Grrrr.... Gotta be something to do with the battery: either the battery is toast, or the connection from battery to phone is fubared.

Ingress brethren eh? Been playing as long as njap, just not as much. Working full time, school half time, fatherhood, marriage, and moving is talking a toll on my ingress time. Blue for life still!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Wait a tick.. now my phone is going to make me leave my apartment to walk around the block collecting this XM stuff?? What on earth have you gotten me into.... hahaha. I need more beer for this.

Get on the computer and go to www.ingress.com/intel and take a look at what's around you.

Go out and get some beer. Google would like that. Be sure to stop by Duane Reade and Jamba Juice. :)

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ingress brethren eh? Been playing as long as njap, just not as much. Working full time, school half time, fatherhood, marriage, and moving is talking a toll on my ingress time. Blue for life still!

The Shapers will usher in a new era of Enlightenment.

It's a lot easier to play when you can hack portals sitting at a bar. :beer:

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Playing in the sticks takes a lot of gas money. A lot.

Edit: NJAP/Johnly, what are your Ingress handles? I searched for NJAP in NY but couldn't find you. Then again, I only checked like 8 of the 8.3 billion portals...

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
WolfMarine is the handle. My timing may get better this summer. Then ingress will be public and I will have missed my opportunity to be ahead when it does. Oye~

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I just spent like 20 minutes out in the cold doing the training mission of hacking some portals and linking them or some such. I got more than a few strange looks from people walking their dogs and such. I take it this is normal and I should get used to that yes? Lol.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Playing in the sticks takes a lot of gas money. A lot.

Edit: NJAP/Johnly, what are your Ingress handles? I searched for NJAP in NY but couldn't find you. Then again, I only checked like 8 of the 8.3 billion portals...

It's Leiron, a name that I usually use for gaming. Check around the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Sent from my SGSIII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513