[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The naming contest is going well. Quite a few submissions. I thought I'd run a couple submissions by you guys, but these are certainly not all of the ones we like.

Circa Widgets
circa.widgets
Simple Widgets
Sidera​

It was suggested that we use simply "Sidera" as the publish name. I hadn't really considered it, but I really do like the name "Sidera." It's smooth and sexy. :D And pronounceable.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The naming contest is going well. Quite a few submissions. I thought I'd run a couple submissions by you guys, but these are certainly not all of the ones we like.

Circa Widgets
circa.widgets
Simple Widgets
Sidera​

It was suggested that we use simply "Sidera" as the publish name. I hadn't really considered it, but I really do like the name "Sidera." It's smooth and sexy. :D And pronounceable.

Sidera,I think is the only real option here.:)

Sent from my Nexus Asylum

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
@lumenii. Apparently my brain went to bed sooner than I thought... Chalk it up to a classic brain fart

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Reading chatter while simultaneously playing temple run 2 on my ipod. Managed to got a high score of 11,448,406. I feel accomplished but at the same time I feel like I just wasted part of my life xD

Codename: One V.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Circa Widgets
circa.widgets
Simple Widgets
Sidera​

NOOOOOOOOOOO

hahaha sidera is good.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I feel bad running this contest if we might end up with Sidera anyways, but I guess that's the point of the competition then isn't it? Beat the build name and a Nexus is yours.

Anyways, I just ended a three-hour Skype call with my friend who works in business and sustainability in St. Louis (and whose original idea Dewey was). The result? The next project in the pipeline is officially a game for Android.

And we have ideas.

Exciting ideas.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I feel bad running this contest if we might end up with Sidera anyways, but I guess that's the point of the competition then isn't it? Beat the build name and a Nexus is yours.

Anyways, I just ended a three-hour Skype call with my friend who works in business and sustainability in St. Louis (and whose original idea Dewey was). The result? The next project in the pipeline is officially a game for Android.

And we have ideas.
Exciting ideas.

can't wait to see what (pardon me for doing this but) develops:D

Sent from my Nexus Asylum

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Somehow I accidentally clicked on "Planet Earth: Pole to Pole" on YouTube and ended up watching all 49 minutes.

It was really good.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Ingress is down.

Pizza is gone.

Random crap is falling from the sky.

yta4yvu4.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads