[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you're likely over the 2k inventory limit. Lol.

Finally got the new phone, so I'm due for some Ingress time...

Ugh.. inventory is such a restraint on what I can do presently. I needs more stuffs!! Sucks that I missed that zipcar thing.. and haven't found a working passcode anywhere, I know they expire quickly anyways. NJAP you're gonna need to drop me some L2 and probably L3 supplies soon! :)

Yeah, I'm way over the 2,000 item limit. I need to deploy these shields so I can pick up portals keys again. Don't want to drop them because my remaining shields are worth over 150,000 APs if I deploy them. I have almost 200 each of level 8 resonators and bursters. Guess I'm in for the long haul.

Sent from my SGSIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Dinner
Cavatappi Pasta with vodka sauce,Pecorino Romano cheese
Chicken Breast bites and cole slaw
y6ymarer.jpg

sent from my nexus

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
@lumenii I may be able to switch into IT yet this year which means I will have 60 college credits at the end of two years,really hope I can do it..however it maybe to late to switch :/

Sent from Skaro

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
@lumenii I may be able to switch into IT yet this year which means I will have 60 college credits at the end of two years,really hope I can do it..however it maybe to late to switch :/

Sounds good, you shouldn't be too late to switch. At most it will add time on before you graduate.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Protecting my Duane Reade portals in a civilized manner.

Indoors where it is warm along with stuffed mushrooms and a glass of pinot noir.

uploadfromtaptalk1360109051808.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice work NJAP.. I knew I'd miss the majority of the DR stuff today, oh wells, another time..

Btw please tell me there's a way to stop the G+ group from notifying me of everything via both emails and app notifications.. I can't find how to stop it but I really need to turn off the emails, the app ones are enough, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Nice work NJAP.. I knew I'd miss the majority of the DR stuff today, oh wells, another time..

Btw please tell me there's a way to stop the G+ group from notifying me of everything via both emails and app notifications.. I can't find how to stop it but I really need to turn off the emails, the app ones are enough, lol.

To turn off the email notifications, you may need to change the settings via browser. The G+ group is pretty into it. :)

Edit: It's official. Enlightened won the Duane Reade challenge with the final tally showing 150 to 104 portals.

Sent from my SGSIII

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
To turn off the email notifications, you may need to change the settings via browser. The G+ group is pretty into in. :)

Edit: It's official. Enlightened won the Duane Reade challenge with the final tally showing 150 to 104 portals.

Sent from my SGSIII

Lol I combed through my G+ settings earlier on my browser and couldn't find it.. Was hoping I missed something. Double notifications has got to go >:|

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol