[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
trying to decide on on a liquor purchase

but the answer is whisky, right?

Cherry-flavored Fireball whisky drinks are great. For the quick version, mix with cherry soda and a bit of root beer as desired.

The longer version requires more work. Get a large jar of cherries in syrup, and pour out the syrup. Fill with Fireball until all cherries are covered, and then some. Refrigerate (not freeze) for between one and three weeks depending on how flavorful you want it. Take it out, and pour out the liquid. Add in a bit of the original syrup as desired (can turn into cherry-flavored ice if the mix is frozen before serving). Serve with a cherry or two in the final drinks, if appropriate.

Depending on how long you leave the cherries in with the Fireball, you may not have very substantial cherries left at the end, but if you do, the cherries alone are very flavorful. Quite a kick. Cherry-shots.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Surface Pro really got hit in the battery life category in Engadget's review. Three hours and forty-six minutes in their standard video-looping test. Surface RT scored nine hours thirty-six minutes, for comparison.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's bad. Maybe it's a bad unit?

Nope, it's just a tablet with a laptop-grade processor running a desktop version of Windows and a 1920x1080 screen. Everyone knew the battery life wouldn't be stellar, but it's even worse than I expected. Gizmodo's review returned numbers from two hours and twenty minutes to three hours and forty minutes. Of course, these results represent standardized, video-playing, screen-on tests, but it's a decent comparison nonetheless.

I certainly won't be putting down $900+ on one of them any time soon.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Nope, it's just a tablet with a laptop-grade processor running a desktop version of Windows and a 1920x1080 screen. Everyone knew the battery life wouldn't be stellar, but it's even worse than I expected. Gizmodo's review returned numbers from two hours and twenty minutes to three hours and forty minutes. Of course, these results represent standardized, video-playing, screen-on tests, but it's a decent comparison nonetheless.

I certainly won't be putting down $900+ on one of them any time soon.
Wow. I bet even people who weren't expecting much were like "What the hell?!"

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Whiskey is the correct answer.

Who cares what the question is?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360121506952.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360121506952.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 17

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
whisky it is.

i cant drink sweet drinks (with alcohol in them).

i do love me some regular non alcholic ice tea, oj, etc.

not a soda drinker.

if ima mix an alcohol drink, its usually along the lines of vodka or gin with seltzer.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to close the tab playing this video, and then it hit the 0:15 mark... I was like "...wait what...?"

Anyways, here's something for Chatter. It's a drawing done in CAD.

yqVFQxM.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well this is a sad sad little phone..

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

If there was an android version of Maury povich with the BlackBerry baby momma and Droid daddy who is 110% sure he is NOT the father, the droid pro would be the baby that everyone oohs and aaahs over.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If there was an android version of Maury povich with the BlackBerry baby momma and Droid daddy who is 110% sure he is NOT the father, the droid pro would be the baby that everyone oohs and aaahs over.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

I still want one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams