[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the distinct memory of posting to chatter late last night (four in the morning)... but the post isn't here. Did I miss the 'submit post' button, am I crazy, or.. did I dream about posting to chatter?

All three possibilities have me concerned.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Been running cm10.1 all day. For a preview rom its a daily driver imho. Solid stuff and the new stuff is pretty sweet.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Been running cm10.1 all day. For a preview rom its a daily driver imho. Solid stuff and the new stuff is pretty sweet.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

I wanna go back to aosp on my note but the functionality and battery life on clean rom is just to good to give up

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I wanna go back to aosp on my note but the functionality and battery life on clean rom is just to good to give up

Running aosp on a note 2 is not the way to go. Running aosp on a gs3, onex, and every other device, yes.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Running aosp on a note 2 is not the way to go. Running aosp on a gs3, onex, and every other device, yes.

Loaded Beans latest build on my Note. Kinda digging the current apps screen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360461134857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360461134857.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 34

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could buy a Note2! Don't have an upgrade available, and unless I come across a large sum of cash, I won't be able to buy one.

Sent from my rotary phone

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Chatter.. We making some kinda chicken paella. Hope everyone's having a fun wknd!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360466845994.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360466845994.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 23

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Alright guys i feel like i have something to say,again so here goes..if you guys feel this is taking up to much space or is off topic let me know and i will take it down,thanks:)
Motivation
SUNSET+(3).jpg
Funny thing about motivation,It springs From small insignificant moments,Moments that normally wouldn't amount to much of anything,just another plane passing overhead,just another person passing by.However for you that moment seems to redirect your entire life. You feel that suddenly you want to be a doctor ,a Programmer,an Actor,A Comedian.Yes in that moment you feel like you know exactly where your life is headed.

Being realistic
universe__wallpaper__by_hardii-d5gumgf.jpg
It is important to understand your strengths and limitaions for instance if you Struggle with Public speaking,then perhaps Trying to be a comedian,or get elected to public office Isn't the greatest idea. Find your strengths and weaknesses and then figure something that your passionate about and you are capable of doing,because you can as passionate as you want about music,but if you cat's run from you when you sing,and your family threatens to hurt you.Maybe music isn't your thing.;)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw a man tonight that I found so attractive I literally got dizzy. Has that ever happened to anyone else? Or females, if that's your thing.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7