[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I saw a man tonight that I found so attractive I literally got dizzy. Has that ever happened to anyone else? Or females, if that's your thing.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
Yes. Yes it has. But only twice. XD

Well I guess I'm single now. :(

Chocolate milk and the chatter night shift always make things better.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear that man... Chatter will help heal your wounds :)

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
As far as Ingress goes:
I did some walkbys last night around my small town. There is nothing but blue portals around. here that are within walking distance.
Go green or go home , lol :D

sent from my SIII

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatter.

I really need to get off my rear and finisn my Ingress training missions. Its plenty nice out (only about -5C, which is about 23F), but frankly I've been lazy and trying to spend more time with my wife's kids (we only get them on weekends) rather then just doing my own thing.

Been runing Crossbones' ROM for the last 36 hours. It's not bad, pretty fast and smooth... but the lack of customization and tweaks was rather shocking. I've been running AOKP almost exclusively for MONTHS.

Running version 2.2.2. on my Maguro. If you like "almost stock" ROMs, you might want to check it out!
Crossbones Software | Ice Cream Sandwich Android ROMs

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to run CM for the week. Paranoid looks good but I don't see the need for custom-sizing EVERYTHING... seems a little overkill for my needs/wants

Might go back to XenonHD after a while too. That was one of the earlier ROMs I tried and it wasn't bad -- fairly close to Stock as I recall but more customization then Crossbones that I was just running.

Need more coffee and a smoke first though before I do anything :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca