[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Why is this random guy trying to talk to me? I just want to eat my sandwich in peace. Jesus.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Do you know how hard it is to complete Ingress training when there are only a handful of portals in the entire town.... the closest of which is a good 15 minute walk away? it kept trying to create new portals for me to use, but there's not a 2nd one close enough to complete the linking training. Grrr.... Plus with a migraine I didn't really feel like being out too much today.

Gonna go lie down ya'll.... hope the last bit of the weekend is good for ya

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Do you know how hard it is to complete Ingress training when there are only a handful of portals in the entire town.... the closest of which is a good 15 minute walk away? it kept trying to create new portals for me to use, but there's not a 2nd one close enough to complete the linking training. Grrr.... Plus with a migraine I didn't really feel like being out too much today.

Gonna go lie down ya'll.... hope the last bit of the weekend is good for ya

I ended up skipping them. I should try to finish.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Was supposed to work on a presentation all day.. instead left this morning to drive to a nearby L5 farm, wound up driving around 80 something miles to various farms wreaking havoc along the way.. 7 hours later I am now home and have to figure out how to get enough work done so that the wifey doesn't think I ditched her all day to Ingress, which I guess I kind of did.

But I'm L4 now :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance