[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Done driving (568 miles today). Ate a tamale and an apple (yummy, forgot pics).
As atonement, I offer these, for your approval (Green River, UT).
(CAO Maduro)
(Cows...)

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360541836486.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360541836486.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 32
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360541872574.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360541872574.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 26

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Serious app recommendation. If you want a game that is fun, addicting, and extremely unique. Go buy super hexagon off the play store.... There are no words to describe how entertaining this game is.

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Opinion: replace my Gnex with an N4 or keep the Gnex and get a tablet (N7)? Gnex is ok but ill have to replace the USB port soon anyway. Tablet would be fun but not a necessary item, more of a fun gadget then anything

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Opinion: replace my Gnex with an N4 or keep the Gnex and get a tablet (N7)? Gnex is ok but ill have to replace the USB port soon anyway. Tablet would be fun but not a necessary item, more of a fun gadget then anything

N4 all the way, if they had one for Verizon I would drop full retail on it in a heartbeat... Fantastic phone IMO but it was also my first Nexus so that might have been why I adored it, I just wasn't ready to leave Verizon at the time... Wish I could have kept it and had two phones lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

N4. If you're gong to have to replace the USB port... It would be easier just buying a new phone. Plus, Upgrade!!! :D

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll stick with good ol titanium :)

I've been playing with the idea of buying that too, it's what I use for switching roms but it's so freaking ugly of an app it really bothers me lol but it does work great

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Why's that? if you don't mind me asking...

The way he handles support for users is horrible. For probably two years, he flat out refused to remove the Optimus V (and other unsupported devices) from R0M Manager resulting in countless soft bricks. He expects everyone to be as smart as he is when regular everyday people are the ones downloading his software. Anything else I want to say I can't. NJAP will infract me, lol.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Titanium Backup was the first "root" app I purchased after I rooted the old HTC Thunderbolt. Works well and I don't care about the interface. Actually, it would be even better with a command-line-only interface. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
The way he handles support for users is horrible. For probably two years, he flat out refused to remove the Optimus V (and other unsupported devices) from R0M Manager resulting in countless soft bricks. He expects everyone to be as smart as he is when regular everyday people are the ones downloading his software. Anything else I want to say I can't. NJAP will infract me, lol.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Ohh I wasn't aware of this, might actually have changed my mind... Doesn't sound cool at all....
Also the pens are losing, but at least the walking dead is on:)